Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Nicola: "New music videos, performances and shoots"

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

HeavyMetalLover

I was really close to Nicola at Wigstock 2018 in NYC but was too scared to talk to him. We made awkward eye contact and then I was embarrassed. :enigma:

I could have been a little insider. :messga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I was really close to Nicola at Wigstock 2018 in NYC but was too scared to talk to him. We made awkward eye contact and then I was embarrassed. :enigma:

I could have been a little insider. :messga:

So you have wasted your life chance 

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

So you have wasted your life chance 

Yea I’m sure it would have been a riveting conversation lmao.

But yea, could have been Federic737383927363948. I’m devastated.

i don't remember ARTPOP

HeavyMetalLover
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Gotta be embarrassing to be a "little doubter" at this moment

They have no shame. :ohwell:

i don't remember ARTPOP

pop ate my heart

i'm actually shook, ngl

it's weird that she's shooting new mvs, photoshoots and performances after 3 months of total silence since the album came out. like who does that? it's just a weird rollout.. anyways, i'm looking forward to new releases and I hope they don't have to shelve anything:vegas:

am i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-e-i-p-plastic

Genuine Guy 09
42 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The era is over though :bear:

drag me

IMG_20200713_225542.thumb.jpg.16d5268c47

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

If you read the whole interview, I think there is no way this was done before SL and ROM were shot... they were done in late Jan/Feb and so much of the conversation is about COVID. He must be talking about new stuff which is exciting :woohoo:

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, LaLa said:

If you read the whole interview, I think there is no way this was done before SL and ROM were shot... they were done in late Jan/Feb and so much of the conversation is about COVID. He must be talking about new stuff which is exciting :woohoo:

Right sis! But the fact some of members here believe that they have talked about SL and ROM :bear:

HeavyMetalLover
15 minutes ago, pop ate my heart said:

i'm actually shook, ngl

it's weird that she's shooting new mvs, photoshoots and performances after 3 months of total silence since the album came out. like who does that? it's just a weird rollout.. anyways, i'm looking forward to new releases and I hope they don't have to shelve anything:vegas:

1KX3tUV

On 8/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, pop ate my heart said:

I'm not going to delve deep into my thoughts and opinions cause this site is not safe for that, even if you do it in a civilized and respectful way. But I've never been more disappointed by her. Literally. I'm so mad. And this is the ONLY site where I see people defending her, mostly because almost everyone who didn't got banned right away. I just don't get how yall can be so blind. Like she's not even using her platform for 'important issues' as you said. She's doing nothing more than promoting her makeup. I've always defended her for everything and loved her since 2011. But I've ran out of excuses months ago by now.

Chromatica could've been what she attempted to do with ARTPOP but couldn't (and even bigger than that) but it just turned out to be a bigger mess for reasons that don't seem excusable or understandable to me.

And trust' I will not be ehere for morr chromatica content in the future. It wont seem genuine at all. If she doesn't do something with passion and love like she did the first 5 years of her career, then I honestly don't care for it.

1KX3tUV

On 8/3/2020 at 2:06 PM, pop ate my heart said:

The same way literally everyone else is doing? Like I can't fathom yall really believing there's no way she could do half of what Katy, Taylor and many more are doing. It just looks like straight up denial at this point' and it's very annoying. She delayed the release FOR A REASON, she's one of the biggest artists ever rn yet yall still think she's UNABLE to do sh't when INDIE artists are doing quality content that even looks pre-corona?

There's literally no effort put in this era and it saddens me, cause the music and art/concepts around it are some of her best works ever, and indie artists would k'll to have the same opportunities she has of executing their vision in these dark times.

1KX3tUV

On 8/5/2020 at 10:56 PM, pop ate my heart said:

I'm sorry yall but my hype is not back at all. A 2-month-old prerecorded podcast and a photoshoot bts really feel like too little too late. I'm not the only one that feels that she has to go AWF and do great things to make up for the 2 month blackout, otherwise it's not that exciting :crossed: and I'm SO sad, cause yall have no idea how happy and excited I've been for Gaga to go back to her roots and be able to do all the extra sh't she wanted to to with ARTPOP. But this nonsensical hiatus really ruined the experience for me, to the point where I don't even feel like listening to the album tbh. I started stanning a lot of other artists that are actually serving and celebrating their art and vision (most of them with super smaller platforms than Gaga, which makes me be a LOT more disappointed at Gaga for paying complete dust to this AMAZING album)

i don't remember ARTPOP

Genuine Guy 09

We need to know if this is old or outdated. Only then can we relax

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Archived