Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Doja Cat - N.A.S.

COOOK

Featured Posts

myluis617
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

please tell me youre black:selena:

Im a person of color sis so go somewhere else. Episode 2 Sunday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Im a person of color sis so go somewhere else. Episode 2 Sunday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

but are you black:gum:

if not, you have no right to be saying the n word

if you are, that’s fine. there’s no issue in that case.

HoneyB

Her contacts are so scary:bear:

glad she’s finally releasing the song a lot of people were looking forward to it

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

myluis617
4 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

but are you black:gum:

if not, you have no right to be saying the n word

if you are, that’s fine. there’s no issue in that case.

I am Puerto Rican so yes back in the day I would have been called hard the N word with the "er" and certainly would have been segragated because of my feautures; curly hair, big lips and nose. My family is a a bunch of shades. Some of us are light some of us are darker. I dont like to label myself black cause I know I do not fit the label, thats why I say I am  person of color. Race is something that is hard for me to define because I dont see myself as white or black. My ancestry is a mixture of Black, Spanish and Taino. 

FentyGa
6 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

I am Puerto Rican so yes back in the day I would have been called hard the N word with the "er" and certainly would have been segragated because of my feautures; curly hair, big lips and nose. My family is a a bunch of shades. Some of us are light some of us are darker. I dont like to label myself black cause I know I do not fit the label, thats why I say I am  person of color. Race is something that is hard for me to define because I dont see myself as white or black. My ancestry is a mixture of Black, Spanish and Taino. 

ok so youre mixed with black, that’s fine

with ggd you honestly never know, a yt gay could say anything and not get taken down, they’d maybe get a wp. mess.

also obv your labels are up to you, but i’d suggest afro-latino? that sounds about right based on your description:shrug:

myluis617
37 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

ok so youre mixed with black, that’s fine

with ggd you honestly never know, a yt gay could say anything and not get taken down, they’d maybe get a wp. mess.

also obv your labels are up to you, but i’d suggest afro-latino? that sounds about right based on your description:shrug:

Afro Hispanic

Latino is for Latin Americans. If you have spanish ancestry you're considered Hispanic. 

Archived