💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA: "When you want to perform..."

joannesrats

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

The way y'all will take any chance you can to grasp at straws and pull your annoying dramatics over nothing :saladga:

She's literally having fun, being silly ON SOCIAL MEDIA finally and there's already drama about it...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also her hat while laying in bed is giving me Bob's Burgers teas when she was wearing the hat in Vegas. 

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, pussycat said:

No you got that so right xxx. She is miss lady gaga. But she can still get on a stage luv she doesn't need to be somebody else for that she can do that as herself perfectly. Not comparing- it's an example. Ok? Ok xx

We'll be getting a performance soon so why are you even whining?

1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

That’s all I see too, although Christina has been quiet lately.

So has Montana and most of the guys. I’m trying to find the dancers from the video but most of them aren’t tagged 

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

I thought she had the virus and wasnt able to perfom and I died for a sec

pussycat
10 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

We'll be getting a performance soon so why are you even whining?

Yes! Right again xx. The VMA's are happening. But Gaga said she misses performing- hence why I shared the thought of a no- audience performance. So sorry if it upset you! :kiss: 

high heeled fem
56 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

...have you heard of something called COVID-19

:lmao:

thank you I needed a laugh today 

:air:

what’s covid 19?

confused will smith GIF

Omar Vela
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

No i mean.. There are plenty of artists out there filming performances for TV and internet streaming events. It's not as if she couldn't put a performance together. Look at all the work Katy's been doing lately. It's not impossible is my point. 

she said "perform FOR THE FANS" ... not just perform, she likes to be with an audience. PRobably she doesn't like being in a epty studio where she can't hear the crowd

LGMonster95

She's most likely talking about touring because if you remember, Chromatica ball was suppose to start at this moment. You can really tell by the way she's been teasing the VMAs performance that she's excited to perform again, I'm pretty sure she has been missing this.

Linus Gaga
37 minutes ago, Steven said:

Imagine if her performance with Ari is a Zoom call filmed at her house, this fanbase will go crazy. :awkney:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Pop Music

Ik i'm a little late but have we figured out if this is a cancellation announcement?? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Modern Ecstasy2
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Ik i'm a little late but have we figured out if this is a cancellation announcement?? 

She is saying she is wishing she could be on stage doing a proper performance. Ie with her fans in the same room

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

My Name Isnt Alice
7 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

No and no

Archived