Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga giving fans money for dinner

Lyzz the Monster

Featured Posts

Flippy

****, from Little Ceasars a medium pizza is $5 :nails:

Gaga is soooo sweet! :sara:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfAntonio

See, this is exactly the type of stuff the media just doesn't see, and it they did, they'd say she's acting it out for publicity. The world is so fukced up tbh :roll:

The way she says 'go take everyone out for pizza, okay?' is like heartbreaking for some strange reason. i just wanna hug her :'(

babygagaloo

*runs away with $20*

$20 bill that belonged to Gaga for sale on eBay for $129,280,280

Yeahhhhh hahahha. Maybe ask her to sign first and tell her "i'll pay by my own money, just want to keep this"

then sell it on ebay LOL

Joking, but seriously she is soooooooooo sweet. i'd cry if she do that to me.

HausOfHipjio

Oh Lady Gaga is so sweet and nice with us. She replied me in Twitter 3 days ago I almost had a heart attack. I tweeted her "I hope you stay with us a long time" and she replied "I'll saty w you all the time" my twitter is @hipjio. Can you believe she knows who I am. That's crazy but ****-ing true she knows me now lol

StefJAGermanotta

*runs away with $20*

$20 bill that belonged to Gaga for sale on eBay for $129,280,280

Lol, make that money!

Bad Kids

"You're in charge of the $20, Take everyone's a pizza, okay?"

:flutter:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Daenerys

It's funny because here where I live our pizzas are "Hot-N-Ready $5 pizzas" for a big pan. So that's more than enough!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived