Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Little Mix celebrate 9 year anniversary!

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

It is 9 years since they formed on X Factor UK 2011, they then went on to win the show and become the ONLY girl group to ever win the X Factor UK. Also they have now become the most streamed girl group in Spotify History!

EfynZJyXoAEDwca?format=jpg&name=medium

#JusticeForBritney ♡

UK queens showing you it's possible to have longevity together as a group of talented women, and not manufactured superstars:ohwell:

Gimme More
9 minutes ago, Runway said:

Blackpink >

Ofcourse a Zayn stan :yennefer:

This is a thread to celebrate them and their achievements, not bash them :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SpiritBunny

Happy for them!

Not into girl groups or boy bands of any kind so I'm not really a fan but they all seem really sweet and unproblematic! 

GreenDiamond

wow congrats for running strong since they 1, many girl groups break in 4,5 years :applause:

hope I dont jinx them and they keep serving to their fans

gagaxsebert

Ugh it’s been 9 years, feels like yesterday they won. Like it or not they are the standard for a talented girl group 

Used to be HighRoad

Gimme More
22 minutes ago, SLAG said:

UK queens showing you it's possible to have longevity together as a group of talented women, and not manufactured superstars:ohwell:

I don't know if you're being shady or serious, but the girls are TRULY talented and actual friends.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

I don't know if you're being shady or serious, but the girls are TRULY talented and actual friends.

I was being shady towards that ridiculous BP comment. I love LM:party:

Archived