💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Your pop music predictions

BlondeQueenOfGGD

Featured Posts

BlondeQueenOfGGD

What are some of your predictions for certain artists in the next few years?

Rihanna - She’ll release an album next year and OBLITERATE streaming records, she’ll continue to have a successful beauty company AND a music career.

Katy Perry - She’ll have a couple virtual concerts next year while she’s taking care of her baby, her next few singles will peak around #50 or so, but she will still be remembered for her older hits.

Beyoncé - Her next album won’t be as successful as Lemonade, but she’ll manage to get a few Top 20 hits from the album.

Billie Eilish - I don’t even know, I don’t think she has the power to reinvent herself, but we’ll see.

Lady Gaga - She will continue being a workaholic, acting and singing. She might do a few voice acting jobs, and she will release 3 albums this decade, not including Chromatica. I see her getting at least 12 Top 5 hits this decade.

Rihanna - eradicated
Beyonce - decimated
Katy Perry - eliminated
Billie Eilish - constipated
Lady Gaga - rejuvenated :ally:

EuphoricVibez

Here are mine.

Katy Perry - Will release Smile with it being #5 on the BB200. She will get a top 50 hit, and might be focusing on her baby more while releasing another album in the next 3 years.

Lady Gaga - She's going to experiment with more music styles than she has before, and will end up getting more hit songs. Might be in a couple movies/shows. 4 album releases this decade (1 already released). She will feel happier in terms of things going on in her life.

Rihanna - She will come back with a BANG. Everyone's missed her music, and when she releases it, it will be her biggest comeback. I see it being a dance influenced record of sorts.

Kesha - I see her doing her own thing when it comes to music. Her next album will probably be her last under Kemosabe Records, and will either go independent, or move to another record label that could promote her work. I also see her getting another hit song this decade. However, High Road won't be her last pop album.

Dua Lipa - Her third album will be much better than Future Nostalgia, and could end up being her magnum opus. That's all I can think of right now

He/him/his

Bonkers

This is the last year on Earth.

So unfortunately they are all singing with angels.  :messga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HoneyB

Rihanna- Release R9 and receive acclaim and chart success, then completely retire from music to focus and branch out her brand Fenty she’s already started preparing a food brand, sis is going to put the name fenty on everything:bear:

Beyoncé- Basically same as what you said. Genre wise I’m hopefully thinking something light and upbeat to contrast the darker/political themes Lemonade had. Something similar to B-Day or 4 would be nice. NO MORE JAY-Z COLLABS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. At this point visual albums are expected from her so I see her improving on her filmmaking skills and perfecting the art of visual albums/films for each new era.

Gaga-Hopefully we'll get more Chromatica content next year if things open up after Rona, more interviews and insta posts sponsoring Watches and Haus Labs? Hopefully get the Chromatica Ball and perhaps another Enigma residency? I’m not familiar with the deal she has though nnn. Also a C3C before Tony dies. For the next album I hope we finally get a visual album of some kind it’s been longgg overdue.

Adele will drop her anticipated album and completely decimate her peers in sales and streams and will probably find a way to milk the album for a few years and have another solidified classic:bear:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

TWICE on hatius

Gaga team is going to sue yall someday.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Rihanna is the only artist I’m interested in hearing new music from. I already know her comeback is gonna be game changing.

Towelney

Britney Spears: She’ll be free and retire for a few years. I can see her releasing a song here and there, but that’s it. #FreeBritney

Rihanna: She’ll drop an album within the next year or two. It’ll have about the same success as Anti.

Billie Eilish: She’ll release her next album in 2021 and continue to be successful.

Beyoncé: Her next album will go either #1 or #2 but there will be a huge decline in sales.

Ariana Grandé: Her next era will be big but she’ll have to reinvent herself for AG7.

Katy Perry: After Smile, she’ll go on hiatus for a few years.

Lady Gaga: Her next album will go #1 but I think she will slowly start to decline with LG9 (2026ish)

Lady Gaga - will release only two more albums this decade, one is a piano driven album and the other is C3C when Tony passes :bear:

Rihanna - will release one album next year, it will do well but it will be her last in a very long time (like 6 or 7 years).

Beyoncé - Will release a collaborations album where she sings each song with another black female. The visual album will premiere in movie theatres. 

Katy Perry - will take a 3-4 year break and try to come back with the Teenage Dream look.

Madonna - will do another intimate tour but with only b-sides and forgotten songs. 

TWICE on hatius

I would also be happy to see an Asian artist being listened among global general public next decade or at least in my days on earth.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Red Velvet

BLACKPINK will finally have their first daesang. Bookmark this.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Where is LG7

in 2028, YG Entertainment (BLACKPINK's label) will announce a new girl group, the successor

this new gen girl group will be launched around 2030

--------------------------------------

lady gaga will continue her acting career as well as her philanthropic endeavors, making the world a better, kinder place.

she will release an album with heavy metal and classical influences

--------------------------------------

by 2030 a new pop girl will rise to superstardom :ladyhaha:

Archived