💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Troye Sivan is "excited" with his new music

Brecht

Featured Posts

God Control

I loved his early works from TRXYE and few other songs here and there but I feel like the new stuff that I saw posted here feel too much like webcam sex or only fans stuff that anything remotely artistic. I have no issue with nudity but he used to be way more artsy and now it’s like he’s trying to be provocative with a 2006 Nokia phone camera 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
selenalavigne
4 minutes ago, God Control said:

I loved his early works from TRXYE and few other songs here and there but I feel like the new stuff that I saw posted here feel too much like webcam sex or only fans stuff that anything remotely artistic. I have no issue with nudity but he used to be way more artsy and now it’s like he’s trying to be provocative with a 2006 Nokia phone camera 

I prefer this aesthetic to his old one tho.

Bloom is his best work in all senses of the term tho. One of my fav albums of all time.

I feel like this is a transitional time for him. I hope he stays doing pop tho. Too many acts go alternative and disappear. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

elijahfan
57 minutes ago, Cerny said:

💀

He’s talking about nocturnal emissions.

Thank God for that :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, God Control said:

His last album talked about sex less than any main pop girl's 

AntonTurnItUp

...:enigma:

Does anyone saw his... :bear: hard work?

I feel like a p*d0 watching this, is he over 18 right? :enigma:

Squidward T
2 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

...:enigma:

Does anyone saw his... :bear: hard work?

I feel like a p*d0 watching this, is he over 18 right? :enigma:

Uh yeH he's 27 sis

pussycat
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

It's low-key called rape, but ok Troye

I think it's obvious to say that what he meant is that he gets laid in his dreams- as his new EP is called In A Dream. 

4 hours ago, juede said:

As a straight gaga stan, is this what you call the "gay agenda"? :oprah:

There’s no “gay agenda“, the whole world revolves around being straight, and yours does too, since you think such things. Does Troye Sivan’s personality revolve around queerness more than yours revolves around straightness, or does his queerness just stand out more because It’s not the perceived norm? He’s not pushing an agenda, straight people however, do. An agenda that mirrors the hateful rhetoric of white supremacy.

Hell, would you say the same thing if he was a straight man expressing his sensuality? Why does that simple act become gay just because a gay person does it?

11 hours ago, Cerny said:

There’s no “gay agenda“, the whole world revolves around being straight, and yours does too, since you think such things. Does Troye Sivan’s personality revolve around queerness more than yours revolves around straightness, or does his queerness just stand out more because It’s not the perceived norm? He’s not pushing an agenda, straight people however, do. An agenda that mirrors the hateful rhetoric of white supremacy.

Hell, would you say the same thing if he was a straight man expressing his sensuality? Why does that simple act become gay just because a gay person does it?

Sorry, it was a joke. Didn't think anybody would take it seriously on this site. 

1 hour ago, juede said:

Sorry, it was a joke. Didn't think anybody would take it seriously on this site. 

No, my bad. I thought you were being serious. I should have asked you before letting my hostility reach you, I apologise for that.

tylertremallose
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is this his Stripped era?

There better be some stripped era shots in the booklet if that’s the case 

God Control
18 hours ago, selenalavigne said:

I prefer this aesthetic to his old one tho.

Bloom is his best work in all senses of the term tho. One of my fav albums of all time.

I feel like this is a transitional time for him. I hope he stays doing pop tho. Too many acts go alternative and disappear. 

I liked Bloom, the music video. Felt like something from the 80s with Bowie influences and other 80s artists. These recent stuff aren’t bad but they seemed too much like DIY or homemade clips than a minimalist approach. 

Archived