💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You Don’t Hate Taylor Swift, You’re Just Sexist (Probably)

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

I love her that's what matters. Why bother about other's opinion. She and Gaga writes songs that I can relate to rest can choke. 

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

not you dissing slayer and outsoldore that are more acclaimed and successful than anything selena could ever achieve but praise asmare/whispiral 😭 

Flamebait. Reported

SeIena Gomez
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

not you dissing slayer and outsoldore that are more acclaimed and successful than anything selena could ever achieve but praise asmare/whispiral 😭 

Dismiss my first point then? 

I literally said selena sings awfully in the second sentence WHAT 

just an example of how instead of listening to people’s opinions, swifties automatically jump to use the successful card. She can be successful all she likes but it doesn’t change the fact I can dance and bop to rare and revival but feel like a child listening to lover or a “alt teen” listening to rep or folklore

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Taylucifer said:

but that's not being sexist tho, that's not liking her image and the way she portrays herself. You not liking that her biggest hits were about her boyfriends is valid, IF you were holding all other artists to the same standard:enigma:

Reveal hidden contents

if you weren't, I think that's sexist tho:yennefer:

Well it gets tiring hearing the same thing over and over and over again. I mean, lets say Gaga released 10 Born This Way's but just repackaged. You wouldn't be homophobic for disliking the fact that she released the same song ten times over. 

I believe that an artist should have some amount of depth to them. If an artist is writing about the same thing over and over again, then does that artist really have a point of view? Or can they only write about something because they know it will sell? 

If Taylor's biggest hits were about her cats instead of boyfriends, I'd still would have had the same issue with her. Many male artists also write about the same thing over and over again, which is why I dislike a lot of male pop stars. They know it will sell. The issue of sexism is in the music industry itself, not individual people who have a dislike for Taylor Swift. 

End Racism Now

not a french fry
1 hour ago, SeIena Gomez said:

I don’t like Taylor Swift because her last two albums have been some of the worst I’ve ever heard.

Confused Math GIF

social experiment gone wrong

MonsterMom
29 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

Well your a mom so blast it in the car on the way to soccer practice :bear:

I blast Gaga, I’m trying to raise my children right :ohwell:

SeIena Gomez
Just now, MonsterMom said:

I blast Gaga, I’m trying to raise my children right :ohwell:

Yassss blast that government hooker on the way to dance practice! 

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

But the point isn't that everyone who dislikes Taylor Swift is sexist, if you don't like her music, that's fine and I'm not going to try change that. If you dislike her for some reason which is outlined in the video then you probably dislike her because of sexist reasons and well. that's not great luv.

Well the title is making it seem that everyone who hates Taylor Swift is sexist, which I do not agree with. I doubt ANYONE actually hates Taylor Swift because she has had so many boyfriends. Most people dislike her for being fake and/or playing the victim in certain situations

End Racism Now

Taylucifer
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well it gets tiring hearing the same thing over and over and over again. I mean, lets say Gaga released 10 Born This Way's but just repackaged. You wouldn't be homophobic for disliking the fact that she released the same song ten times over. 

I believe that an artist should have some amount of depth to them. If an artist is writing about the same thing over and over again, then does that artist really have a point of view? Or can they only write about something because they know it will sell? 

If Taylor's biggest hits were about her cats instead of boyfriends, I'd still would have had the same issue with her. Many male artists also write about the same thing over and over again, which is why I dislike a lot of male pop stars. They know it will sell. The issue of sexism is in the music industry itself, not individual people who have a dislike for Taylor Swift. 

Ok see that is valid, but it is when people just say 'I don't like Taylor Swift because all she writes about are her exes' without any explanation, that I think is sexist. As you explained you don't like her because you find the subject matter repetitive which is completely valid and I now understand, thank you:bon:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Taylucifer
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well the title is making it seem that everyone who hates Taylor Swift is sexist, which I do not agree with. I doubt ANYONE actually hates Taylor Swift because she has had so many boyfriends. Most people dislike her for being fake and/or playing the victim in certain situations

It's the title of the video:stalkga:

Spoiler

also you'd be surprised how many people hold it against her especially when she gains more success:bear:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Never met Taylor Swift. I don't like or dislike her. Her voice and her music do nothing for me. Good luck to her.

IllusionLover

I can't believe I live in a world where someone thinks that **** is better than *****

:reductive:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

HausOfAntonio

Imagine being labelled sexist because you don’t like someones literal music. 

When we’re all here mad stanning Gaga. 

Imagine that. 

On a L A D Y. G A G A. F O R U M. 

Archived