💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My honest CHROMATICA review after 2754 listens

ElectricChapelR

Featured Posts

Great album. It's bright, it's breezy, it's colourful, it's vigorous, it's vital, it's fun and the lady who sings on it has a thrilling voice. I love it.

EuphoricVibez

Chromatica is amazing all around. I can't stop listening to it at all, especially when I'm going somewhere :firega:

He/him/his

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Chromatica is amazing all around. I can't stop listening to it at all, especially when I'm going somewhere :firega:

I listened to Free Woman by the first time in the car and i have to say that... What a experience!! :nooo:

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I listened to Free Woman by the first time in the car and i have to say that... What a experience!! :nooo:

Same! Free Woman, Sine From Above, and Replay are on another level when you listen to them in the car :messga:

He/him/his

imitalian

The album itself is great!

The thing that made it less enjoiable was the frustrating pre and post release imo

ElectricChapelR
18 hours ago, imitalian said:

The album itself is great!

The thing that made it less enjoiable was the frustrating pre and post release imo

I'm pretty sure it's not her fault. And even if it's her decision I'm sure she did was she thinks it's right and good for her.

She's a human being with depression and PTSD, I cannot imagine how strong you have to be to keep this going in those conditions.

It's good but I don't agree it's "the best she can do". She has potential to do better. I still believe she hasn't reached her creative peak yet.

paradox
22 hours ago, Steven said:

I can't stop listening to Chromatica. It just never gets old. How come? :saladga:

Because it came out 3 months ago, cyst :bear:

Archived