💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bloodpop shades his haters

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

LaFama

I think monsters started to hate on him when after months of spamming him where "wheres lg6" he started to troll them back with it, and of course monsters got frustrated and called him unprofessional and a lot of things, when they were the ones harassing him in the first place. 

Honestly I hope he stays close to Gaga, he seems like a very good friend to her, and maybe we can see him in future projects. And I lowkey hope the Haus Labs version never gets released just to keep some phags pressed :vegas:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

LGMonster95

This fanbase can be so cringy and embarrassing sometimes, like I get it, all fanbases has their bad apples but this fanbase itself is something else and not in a good way

Luke78619

Ugh I love him tbh, and I live for his trolling and tweets, all the producers that Gaga has worked with suffer abuse from the fans very often but he has fun with it and I applaud him for it :applause:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MANiCURE 6

Seriously I'm tired of this kind of things.... People are so ungrateful and unaware... BloodPop literally saved Gaga's life. I don't think she'd be here today if he wasn't there for her.

Joshie S

Everybody say thank you to Bloodpop, let's talk in languages under his moonlight :vegas:

I am so grateful for him and how he made such a safe space for Stefani to reach into her soul to write the gays this new music.:kiss:

Be grateful. Don't hate just because it's not what you enjoy. It's not about you.:enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

FinallyFree

Bloodpop is a KING. And he has helped Gaga in many ways. LMs who hate on him can choke tbh. If his production and direction clicked with Gaga and she liked it, then it’s what she wanted. I stg, this happens every time with every album. First it was DJWS, then Zedd, then Mark and now bloodpop? Y’all need a therapist. Let the woman be able to choose with whom she works. If you don’t like the final result, it’s your problem. Stop dragging people, as if you know everything better and could’ve done a better job. And then you’re all mad cause Gaga never talks to us. She’s not dumb... her team surely reads the negative tweets etc and report everything to her

RIP SOPHIE đŸ€

The way fans begged for a POP comeback and then the same fans complain and drag the producers for not being what they wanted when it was given to them :rip: messy and immature

GregJA

I was wondering why i got. Notification saying they tweeted for the first time and i was like... looks like Bloodpop but censored must be a spam account :poot:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

buzzkill

This nonsense hate towards him is too childish to have any kind of attention. :awkney:

Archived