💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rick & Morty creator under fire for disturbing video

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

A fresh wave of backlash faced the Adult Swim series Rick and Morty this week when an offensive video made by co-creator Dan Harmon resurfaced. The 2009 clip was an attempt at parody by Harmon, but it focused on the sexual assault of fictional infants. Some critics are now calling on Adult Swim to cancel Rick and Morty.

Harmon apologized for the offending video two years ago, when it first resurfaced. It was made back in 2009 as a part of Channel 101, a short film contest that Harmon co-created, participated in and ran for years. This particular clip was titled "Daryl," and was a parody of the TV show Dexter, except instead of a murderer who murders other murderers, Harmon played a child molester with a similar gimmick. It was recirculated this week by followers of the QAnon conspiracy theory, who believe that social elites in the government and Hollywood are complicit in a massive child sex trafficking conspiracy.

https://www.newsweek.com/rick-morty-canceled-dan-harmon-under-scrutiny-old-sketch-1525097

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TWICE on hatius

Wtf :enigma:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

IllusionLover
11 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

a murderer who murders other murderers

:mark:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived