Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rebel Heart । Ceremony । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

MingersPrayer
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

Well, no one is here. So I will move slow! 

happy sloth GIF

Sorrrrry. Missed it all but catching up now and loving it! ❤️

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
1 hour ago, HausOfAntonio said:

@Lucas omg our great minds thinking alike on Devil Pray :bradley:

My dear, I can say our taste is FLAWLESS :flutter: Glad to see there are other great people on this planet

Lucas

I'm shook to see Rebel Heart at #2 tbh, I didn't even expect it to go top 10... But it's in my top 5 from the album so I'm happy
Now Ghosttown winning, I know it's a very great song but it's a bit repetitive to be a winner idk

selenalavigne
4 hours ago, Aarghya said:

24. Autotune Baby - Average Score: 4.90

Highest Score: 10 @selenalavigne @GaGaLB

Lowest Score: 0 @shoful @Pennywise @Curunir

tumblr_obd6saxERA1sbzejoo8_1280.gif

COMMENTS:

@lasagna why does this song exist

@whoresup Can’t really remember this song but I feel like it is a bit of a racket.

@selenalavigne ROFLLL I LOVE THIS. YAAAASSS QUEEN OF POP. Why isn't this on the album :(
Wish the last couple lines were the bridge.

@Blown Away I'm not wasting any words to this song, the scores of everyone will speak volumes about it's quality.

@Lionel Ronaldo So it was hard to choose between this one and Bish I am Madonna to give a 0 to.

@nickkoko The autotuned crying is such a weird start to the song, but thankfully that's the only place it shows up. The rest of the song is ok at best. Not a great chorus and the verses are pretty forgettable.

@monstertoronto Such a strange idea to autotune a baby, but the chorus elevates it from just being a gimmick.

@HausOfAntonio Absolutely unacceptable.

@Lorde Von Kok I thought this was a joke, but I lowkey like it. Very M.I.A.

@shoful MAY YOU ROT IN THE PITS OF HELL. WTF IS THIS SONG! WHY DID SHE WRITE. WHO’S IDEA WAS IT. HOW WAS QUEEN REMOVED BUT THIS STAYED....

what??? this is such a good song should have been top 15.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

selenalavigne
4 hours ago, Aarghya said:

23. Body Shop - 5.55

Highest Score: 10 @GaGaLB @selenalavigne

Lowest Score: 0 @joaomggd @HausOfAntonio

tumblr_nuj00zh4R31qltoc4o1_500.gif

COMMENTS:

@whoresup Cute little bop that is really harmless. It feels very calm and relaxed which is nice compared to some of the production on the album.

@selenalavigne Wow why am I crying. This is perfection. Omgggg why is this making me sob.

@Blown Away The production is interesting for a few seconds but soon falls flat and becomes tiring quickly. I'm also not a fan of the way she chose to sing the verses, especially the melody she chose. It becomes better in the pre-chorus but that's the only part where I like her delivery of the lyrics.

@Towelney Can I buy new ears?

@Lionel Ronaldo I don't like it, I just can't get into this song. I don't know why but it's in the bottom of this album.

@MingersPrayer Couldn't really get into this song. Not sure why.

@nickkoko Next caller.

@monstertoronto A lovely light bop. another nice palate cleanser after a sad song. She really goes deep into the car puns, which I think bugs some people but i admire her commitment. Again I love the way her chorus bursts through like a ray of light. Her whole album does this. And the bridge is unexpectedly gorgeous (I would ride into the light with yooooouuuu), one of her best.

@HausOfAntonio The worst song on Madgina’s discography.

@Lorde Von Kok I ADORE the instrumental and production here, even though the lyrics are quite corny, but it's Madge, so it's nothing new.

@FentyGa skip

@shoful Deserves a Zero but i need to save that for Autotune Baby

what????? everyone please go listen to this song again because it is a MASTERPIECE and part of the trinity of the album. it takes a few listens and I used to hate this song but now I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

selenalavigne

thanks @Aarghya

Body Shop was DONE DIRTY!!!!! But apart from that pretty satisfactory rate.

Yxilon
2 hours ago, Aarghya said:

WINNER: 1. Ghosttown - 9.19

Highest Score: 11 @Sherry1411 @whoresup @GaGaLB @Towelney @Blown Away @monstertoronto @nickkoko @Animal Claws

Lowest Score: 2 @Creyk

4S30.gif

COMMENTS: 

@whoresup Amazing song! Just so so good and if it was a younger female artist it would’ve been a huge hit.

@selenalavigne GORGEOUS

@Blown Away Call me basic for giving Ghosttown my 11 but this is the best song of Madge since Sorry. This song is mature, graceful, touching and lyrically very powerful. I wish she would make more songs like this and less Gang Bang's, I'm A Sinner's and Bitch I'm Madonna's, songs that are a bit more mature.

@Lionel Ronaldo I like the message and the live performance of this song with Taylor Swift. However, it's a bit boring for me.

@MingersPrayer Beautiful song and production. Everyone said at the time if it was a younger artist that released it would be a big hit and although I think it would've been bigger, I'm not sure if it actually would. To me, it doesn't have 'hit' written all over it even though it's a brilliant song. I don't skip it and I liked some of the live performances. I didn't like the video - nice concept, executed poorly. Really didn't like the styling from this cycle either. Great hair though.

@nickkoko One of her best singles in the last 10 years. Such a beautiful song; why on earth didn't she perform this on the Rebel Heart Tour?

@monstertoronto This is pop perfection. Perfect melody throughout. The verses are so pretty, and they very naturally flow into one of her best pre-choruses. Then the pause and the chorus erupts into one of her most perfect choruses, with a wonderful post-chorus too. Perfectly structured, evocative lyrics, and pitch perfect. It even had a great video. This song was robbed in life.

@Lorde Von Kok Quite the bop and a mood. Slept-on.

@FentyGa such a perfect chorus

I gave Ghosttown 11 too :interestinga:

Perfect Top 6 tho :firega:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

memomemome

Sorry I missed the rate :toofunny: I listen to this earlier this week prep for this but quite forgot to score it :laughga:

regardless, I'd rate high ghost town and rebel heart (I might be bias because of Avicii, but still, a great song.)

Anveeroy
51 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

I gave Ghosttown 11 too :interestinga:

Perfect Top 6 tho :firega:

Well I ate your 11 🕺🏼

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anveeroy
19 minutes ago, memomemome said:

Sorry I missed the rate :toofunny: I listen to this earlier this week prep for this but quite forgot to score it :laughga:

regardless, I'd rate high ghost town and rebel heart (I might be bias because of Avicii, but still, a great song.)

No worries, join the True Blue one

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, selenalavigne said:

thanks @Aarghya

Body Shop was DONE DIRTY!!!!! But apart from that pretty satisfactory rate.

My pleasure

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I'm shook to see Rebel Heart at #2 tbh, I didn't even expect it to go top 10... But it's in my top 5 from the album so I'm happy
Now Ghosttown winning, I know it's a very great song but it's a bit repetitive to be a winner idk

Well I love Devil’s Pray

Curunir

Interesting results :oprah:

Not as messy as I expected. GGD, you ok? :gum:

Y'all give Bitch I'm Madonna way too much ѕhit though, it's like you don't know how to have fun :poot:

That song's a certified BOP! :music:

monstertoronto

Love the top two! Great result!  Awesome megarate! Thx for hosting @Aarghya!  Sorry I had to dip as soon as we got to the top 5.  

Archived