đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa on the cover of W Magazine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Trillion Reasons said:

So, Dua often posts content about equal rights, about women in music, about sexualizing problem. But what's the point of this... cherry t-shirt?

Better than WAP video. I don't see the problem with that photoshoot. I see something wrong with WAP video showing prostitutes in a brothel, and lamps and fountains made out of boobs and ass as though thats all women are. Boobs and ass, we might as well turn into a fountain now with water coming out of the vagina

Bubblegum Bitch
1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

Better than WAP video. I don't see the problem with that photoshoot. I see something wrong with WAP video showing prostitutes in a brothel, and lamps and fountains made out of boobs and ass as though thats all women are. Boobs and ass, we might as well turn into a fountain now with water coming out of the vagina

Fortunately, I cannot compare this photoshoot and WAP music video, because I didn't watch it. :bear: And I'm not sure if I want to. :icega:

Daylight Jokers

I would never expect W to produce something like this. These don't give Dua's beauty justice.

Archived