🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

🙏 Hey guys! Please take a second to like and leave a comment on this video, we'd really appreciate it! 🙏
Sign in to follow this  
society

Biker lady gets too close, dragged by bison

Luke78619
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gagaloo911 said:

How truly incredible that, according to GGD, a reasonable and sane thing to do is to go up right next to a WILD bison FEEDING ITS CALF to get a photo next to it, and not expect something to happen.

Like wtf do you expect getting that close to a wild animal? Obviously I hope she's alright and wouldn't wish this upon anyone, but COMMON FVCKING SENSE man!

Or doesn't that exist for most of you in here? :oprah:

Literally no one said that :green:

she would be a Karen if someone told her she was too close and she was like “I’ll do what I want, this is America, I have a right to do what I want” etc... this woman just wanted some close up pics of the animals but was silly enough to not realise how dangerous it is but soon did find out. A Karen is more of someone who is ignorant and argumentative, whereas this woman just lacked the common sense. Maybe if someone said to her that she’s too close, she would’ve backed off a bit or something, who knows

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Thanks 2

rasclautmangos

Hopefully she's ok. That was dumb as hell though. Idk why people seem to disregard boundaries with big ass animals, yet act surprised when someone gets hurt.

FrozenKookie

I don't also get the Karen part. Hope she's doing fine now.

papergangster

When will humanity learn to not fck with nature?

MJHolland

and not a face mask in sight :interestinga:

ShtoopidLahv

Not y’all turning this into a debate on the definition of a Karen lol. 

Poor bison having to deal with the stupidity of humanity like that. 

• Like 1

HotLikeMexico

Back in the day when my family and I went to Yellowstone there was a bison on the side of the road and we made a quick stop from the car and took a picture of it from inside the car. We were super close. Granted every situation is different but seeing this video THANK GOD it was friendly and nothing happened. We tried to be as careful as possible. 

Jose P
Posted (edited)

Yesterday I took a picture of a bird standing on my window, and I (gasp) got very close. Do I classify as a male Karen GGD? :ohno:

Edited by Jose P