🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
funny

Madonna Eating Gaga

Sherry

0FHLmw2L_400x400.jpg

I saw this on Twitter. Chile... :air:

Tomorrow X Together
  • LMAO 22
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monster

The Binge Monster

⛧Kein mitleid für die mehrheit⛧
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami
Posted (edited)

omfg for some reason this reminds me of a dream I had, I talked with Madonna about revealing her latest album/single cover (dont remember what exactly) to me and for some reason she did cuz I promised her I wouldn't talk about it to anyone, and she showed it to me and she was SO excited and hyped about, but all I could think of was how bad it looked :selena: Madonna would then call me on the phone just to chat (like friends do :poot:) but it was always kind of forced and awkward because I felt bad about the cover :awkney:

..Yeah wtf :laughga:

ALSO I remember it vividly cuz she had that gold teeth grill in and she would smile creepily with no sound whenever she was talking to me :air:

Edited by Sepsami
  • LMAO 5

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

omfg for some reason this reminds me of a dream I had, I talked with Madonna about revealing her latest album/single cover (dont remember what exactly) to me and for some reason she did cuz I promised her I wouldn't talk about it to anyone, and she showed it to me and she was SO excited and hyped about, but all I could think of was how bad it looked :selena: Madonna would then call me on the phone just to chat (like friends do :poot:) but it was always kind of forced and awkward because I felt bad about the cover :awkney:

..Yeah wtf :laughga:

ALSO I remember it vividly cuz she had that gold teeth grill in and she would smile creepily with no sound whenever she was talking to me :air:

So, a nightmare. :cryga:

i don't remember ARTPOP

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sepsami
8 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

So, a nightmare. :cryga:

Basically :cryga:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GreenDiamond

we need threads with stan twitter memes and those wtf pics

  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quenty

🍕🍕🍕

Spoiler

:ally:

 

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaAst
1 hour ago, Sherry1411 said:

0FHLmw2L_400x400.jpg

I saw this on Twitter. Chile... :air:

next collab album confirmed. 

Meat to Eat 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GaGaAst
1 hour ago, Sherry1411 said:

0FHLmw2L_400x400.jpg

I saw this on Twitter. Chile... :air:

This isn't Madonna eating Gaga. 

She is trying to suck the talent out of 5 foot 2. 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sherry
22 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

This isn't Madonna eating Gaga. 

She is trying to suck the talent out of 5 foot 2. 

Madonna is talented. This comment was unnecessary. :triggered:

Tomorrow X Together
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BadGurlMadge
40 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

This isn't Madonna eating Gaga. 

She is trying to suck the talent out of 5 foot 2. 

Wtf Madonna is talented, you have probably heard Madame X and Rebel Heart live where her voice is strained and old.

this is her old vocals, plus she can at least come up with her own choreographies.

OT: I feel like this has been posted 10 times already:ladyhaha:

 

I guess Haroon is on top for last visited my profile again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
777777777777777777

Gaga smelled like pizza so she ate her 
Madonna likes pizza 
5b61ced2c2f58e9300cfbb9450ae52f2.jpg00000cc9d-Madonna91.jpg

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lord Temptation

One second she’s wearing meat, then suddenly she’s meat :lolga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...