💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry posted about Kamala Harris

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Blastertoyo

Is this her version of promo?

Just mentioning other famous people? 

again
:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

StarstruckIllusion

Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing 

Reality

If y'all aren't expecting Gaga to do something similar to this closer to election day, then y'all are sorely mistaken :smh: 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Reality
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing Gaga please say nothing 

She's 1000% going to say something. She literally started off Gaga Radio with telling people to vote. She's always been political and that isn't going to stop now. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

StarstruckIllusion
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She's 1000% going to say something. She literally started off Gaga Radio with telling people to vote. She's always been political and that isn't going to stop now. 

Duh, but she doesn’t have to asskiss Copmala or Biden. That’s saying something.  

monstertoronto
14 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Is this her version of promo?

Just mentioning other famous people? 

again
:enigma:

Are you kidding?  She has given a million live performances, tons of interviews, 4-5 videos for Daisies alone, and then 2 videos for a non-single promo single Smile.  Everyone has generally acknowledged she has been the promo queen, while 9 months pregnant!  And the fact that she also wants to help get Trump out of office is nothing but a good thing.  

Bubblegum Bitch
Just now, monstertoronto said:

Are you kidding?  She has given a million live performances, tons of interviews, 4-5 videos for Daisies alone, and then 2 videos for a non-single promo single Smile.  Everyone has generally acknowledged she has been the promo queen, while 9 months pregnant!  And the fact that she also wants to help get Trump out of office is nothing but a good thing.  

I think, @Blastertoyo meant Kamila Harris, not Katy. :bear:

ShayCristoforo
17 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Katy is unbelievably  stunning with black hair

Like high-key stunning

This actually makes me think about the correlation between blonde hair and success. For everyone else, blonde seems to work. But for Katy, it seems like her switch to blonde has resulted in less popularity. As if her dark hair made her more popular. Interesting thought.
On topic: regardless of political position, I think it's cool that Katy always gets involved with the vote.  

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I think, @Blastertoyo meant Kamila Harris, not Katy. :bear:

Ah, if that's the case, that would make slightly more sense.  But its confusing that he would say "that's her idea of promo".  What politicians do isn't considered "promo", it's campaigning, and Kamala has just been added to the ticket and has already done her first speech. She's just getting started and her campaign manager and team are the ones that create her schedule.  As for this pic, Kamala didn't even post it, Katy did, and its an old pic, so not sure why he would drag Kamala for it.  Still makes no sense either way  

Reality
15 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Duh, but she doesn’t have to asskiss Copmala or Biden. That’s saying something.  

I think she will. She's already relatively close to Biden and I think that she'll do anything and everything in her power to make sure that people vote and that people vote for Biden.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

calmar
26 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

This actually makes me think about the correlation between blonde hair and success. For everyone else, blonde seems to work. But for Katy, it seems like her switch to blonde has resulted in less popularity. As if her dark hair made her more popular. Interesting thought.

Maybe she's a derk horse :derpga: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Archived