🚨 Watch the video for 911 🚨

💌 The September fan envelope is here! 💌
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Miley talks about #freebritney

Varys
Posted (edited)

Well she didn't really say anything but i thought it was interesting and a good evolution that its getting picked up by mainstream media and they ask questions about it to other celebs. 

 

Edited by Varys
Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SeIena Gomez

Wow she’s going all out with the promo - she was literally the first thing I saw on my Spotify page when I opened the app

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSUNAMI
Posted (edited)

I don't know why Miley is often being overlook in the terms of pop influence. 

She's like mini Lady Gaga. 

 

I really respect her work, it has a special quality to it. 

Edited by TSUNAMI
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom
4 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I don't know why Miley is often being overlook in the terms of pop influence. 

She's like mini Lady Gaga. 

 

I really respect her work, it has a special quality to it. 

She's definitely way overlooked and underrated. She has been making amazing music for a long time now. I think especially from Bangerz till now she is really amazing but nobody really pays her any attention for her stuff since Younger Now

Bitch I'm Madonna
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtpopAct2
7 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

I don't know why Miley is often being overlook in the terms of pop influence. 

She's like mini Lady Gaga. 

 

I really respect her work, it has a special quality to it. 

Looking at where she started and what she’s done since, her versatility and growth is definitely comparable to Gaga’s and she comes way closer to her in those areas than 99% of the other girls, for sure.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSUNAMI
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She's definitely way overlooked and underrated. She has been making amazing music for a long time now. I think especially from Bangerz till now she is really amazing but nobody really pays her any attention for her stuff since Younger Now

 

1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Looking at where she started and what she’s done since, her versatility and growth is definitely comparable to Gaga’s and she comes way closer to her in those areas than 99% of the other girls, for sure.

Exactly. 

They're both queens of reinvention. 

 

I think her music really matured, that's why it's not so widespread anymore, it's just not made for masses. 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flawless
Posted (edited)

Miley is really underrated but If she plays the cards right she can be in evidence again. Midnight Sky is the perfect song for it. 

Edited by Flawless
and all the things that we dream about they don't mean what they did before

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gimme More
33 minutes ago, Varys said:

@Gimme More thoughts?

I think what she said is fair, however she had the EXACT same manager as Britney so she should know stuff or know of something :gum: - so I feel like she may have been told to be quiet on the matter.

I'm just glad to see her say Britney deserves her freedom like everybody else.

#FreeBritney ♡

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArtpopAct2
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

 

Exactly. 

They're both queens of reinvention. 

 

I think her music really matured, that's why it's not so widespread anymore, it's just not made for masses. 

Yeah. I think musically and performance wise, Gaga still has her clearly beat in terms of genres she’s tackled and the variety of theatrics and genres she’s capable of performing well. 
 

But how Miley’s reinvented herself over the years is crazy. From tween Hannah, to edgy teen Can’t Be Tamed, to more raunchy Bangers, to the experimental and out there Dead Petz, then back to even closer to her family roots than most of Hannah was with Younger Now, and now the very mature with a bit of edge sound and look she has going with She is Coming and now Midnight Sky. 

I used to think Bangerz was her trying too hard to not be seen as the kiddy Hannah image, but now looking back and knowing where she is now... it’s just a part of that versatility and reinvention. (Although the VMA 2013 performance still rubs me the wrong way a bit)

Edited by ArtpopAct2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KanyeWest

Good answer tbh

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xoxo Adriana

miley is one of very few genuine artists in my opinion. she says dumb s**t sometimes but it’s things like this that show her heart is in the right place:wub:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...