• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
3 minutes ago, BillieGOAT said:

I hope she wears that head piece at the beginning of her performance 

We love an ode to A Bug’s Life :pray:

bugs-life15.jpg

That’s gonna be how she descends from the heavens proclaiming her name isn’t Alice, as she Rains On Everybody and battles for her life as a Free Woman.

gagasicebath
29 minutes ago, LadyInsecto said:

She's pregnant.

With the best VMAs performance since Paparazzi, YEP.

BarcelosRooster
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

The fact that I guarantee that this video means exactly that. She's straight up mocking everyone who complained because she was for a fact preparing a relaunch. 

Love. Her. 

Yes, the fact that she's in her slippers drinking tea/coffee!!! And then her laugh at the end AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :cryga: (Perfect use for this emoji)

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

RudraCNG
2 minutes ago, The Clown said:

So do we have any idea what she'll perform? Is it ROM? Free Woman? Babylon?

I'm ok with whatever she performs since I love all tracks on Chromatica but I wish she did a medley with RoM (in case Ariana performs too) + the new single + Babylon (in case it's not the new single) :giveup:

BarcelosRooster

IT'S BEEN 7 ****ING YEARS BITCH!!!! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS

Turns out i have another mom and she's italian 🇮🇹

• Admin changed the title to Gaga performing at the VMAs 2020
LastNight

YASSSSSSS! I knew it I knew it I knew it!! There was no way she wasn’t performing. SO excited for this.

The fact that they’ve teased it as a ‘Chromatica’ performance and not specified a song definitely makes me think we’re getting a medley. Honestly they should give her a full 15 mins to do what she wants after they screwed over her last performance there.

Ahhhhhhh! I’m just so excited to see her perform again :woohoo::firega::bradley::excited2:

Monsieur D

If she doesn't release 1000 (Pink) Doves to the audience during the performance or if she doesn't serve it ancient city style i'll be very disappointed :saladga:

Archived