💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What concept would you like to see in future eras?

vyle

Featured Posts

Hi gheys :vegas:

I am BORED and got to thinking, what concepts would you find cool for Gaga to do in future eras?

This can include the fashion, hair, makeup, sound, ANYTHING.

Anyway, we all know that black hair Gaga is such a SERVE!! So I wanna see this as a running theme, in the same way we’re seeing pink for Chromatica :vegas:  

I think the bare faced makeup, bleached brows and (occasionally) snatched liner would work so well with this colour.

AE81-B56-B-7606-47-E7-B8-B1-FDFA6809-F90

I’d also love to see this matched with dark clothing giving strong, dominant, powerful woman vibes :firega: 

6-F4-A6-B15-E3-B8-4815-BAE9-CEF545-B86-B

(Some Fashion!.mp3 references I think Gags could pull off with this loose concept) 

Personally, I’d love to see this visual concept paired with a heavy techno and more experimental music sound :huntyga:

Pop off and discuss what you wanna see :vegas:

Just now, Dukttapetoo said:

Ugh... she pulls off that aesthetic so incredibly well.

I agree. It would be a bit different from what she’s already done but still very Gaga! :enigma:

Massive Monster

Completely agree with you

This would really fit a sonically dark/heavy album with industrial sounds, rock, techno, progressive jazz, electro, metal :rockstar: :tony:

Kind regards

My Name Isnt Alice

More.

Nick.

Knights.

:vegas:

Alternatively I want her on a full anime themed era :enigma:

SeIena Gomez

I’m hoping for an original jazz pop album next or a heavy metal sort of vibe. both have the bleached eyebrows with ginger hair vibe - lots of buns/high pony’s

this sort of hair but in a dark gingery sort of colour with white streaks running through it  

2016a5883d732f1f0efcd72d1cb0cce4.jpg

warhol killer

This kind of "I thought this was the LG5 style" style

2ECAAC2E00000578-3333216-Lady_Gaga_showelady-gaga-arrives-at-a-recording-studio-Mark+Ronson+Lady+Gaga+Leaves+Hotel+Mark+2ECCFF4400000578-3333617-image-a-9_14484vSVCm58Vfhw9wB2qHWQf6W3jz6H_5sHGe7c0ESvi

I always wanted her to do pure disco sounds with very very dark visuals

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

SeIena Gomez
1 minute ago, Warhol Killer said:

2ECAAC2E00000578-3333216-Lady_Gaga_showelady-gaga-arrives-at-a-recording-studio-Mark+Ronson+Lady+Gaga+Leaves+Hotel+Mark+

I’m lowkey over the disco sound of 2020 so I hope it’s not the sound of the next record - sorry not sorry 

:yennefer:

calmar
13 minutes ago, SeIena Gomez said:

I’m lowkey over the disco sound of 2020 so I hope it’s not the sound of the next record - sorry not sorry 

:yennefer:

Anyway, I love the idea of disco and rock/heavy metal.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

matthieu
30 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

Completely agree with you

This would really fit a sonically dark/heavy album with industrial sounds, rock, techno, progressive jazz, electro, metal :rockstar: :tony:

this. literally my gaga dream

hot blondes in odd positions

SHALLOW
33 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

2ECAAC2E00000578-3333216-Lady_Gaga_showelady-gaga-arrives-at-a-recording-studio-Mark+Ronson+Lady+Gaga+Leaves+Hotel+Mark+2ECCFF4400000578-3333617-image-a-9_14484vSVCm58Vfhw9wB2qHWQf6W3jz6H_5sHGe7c0ESvi

I was so here for this :messga: it was awesome and very choesive

Archived