💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica in Space? This Should Happen

Mrbirthday

Featured Posts

Mrbirthday

Remember back in the day when Gaga was planning to perform in space during the ARTPOP era?!?!  I feel like now would be the perfect era to try this idea again!  Not only does it fit the Chromatica theme, but I mean why not, I wouldn't want to be on Earth right now anyways with COVID. :fan:

But, could y'all imagine a song from Chromatica done is space??? Like you have video footage and you see Gaga floating slowly downwards on her back and she starts off with, "My name isn't Alice, but I'll keep looking, I'll keep looking for wonderland".  HOW EPIC WOULD THAT BE!!!! 

"Uh, Houston, we got a problem. My wig has just been snatched into outer space".

wig GIF by Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks

numb the flame

didn’t the test flight for her performance crash and kill like three people on board?

Lucas
2 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

didn’t the test flight for her performance crash and kill like three people on board?

Yes it did! Let's wait until it's 100% safe first :sweat:

Mrbirthday
1 minute ago, spamuelbtanner said:

OMG, what?!?!? Really, I didn't see or hear anything about that! How terrible if that happened 

xoxo Craig

How about just blasting the album through very strong radiowaves into space? :oprah:  Safer, better, and the aliens can hear Chromatica. 

This will be the first step, but a giant leap, for Galactic peace :pray:

End Racism Now

Mrbirthday
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

How about just blasting the album through very strong radiowaves into space? :oprah:  Safer, better, and the aliens can hear Chromatica. 

Take My Money GIF by memecandy

Bubblegum Bitch
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

There will be no peace when monsters find that aliens don't stream Chromatica enough. :rip:

Mrbirthday
4 minutes ago, sarahb said:

It wasn't three people but a test flight crashed and killed the co-pilot. The pilot survived

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSS_Enterprise_crash

OMG!!!! I can't believe I missed this back in the day. I thought it was just an idea that wasn't followed through with. (Honestly, I'm guessing there were millions of variables that had to be addressed before they could even get the idea going of performing in space). But wow, how sad! Thanks for sharing the info.  :pawsup:

sarahb
Just now, Mrbirthday said:

OMG!!!! I can't believe I missed this back in the day. I thought it was just an idea that wasn't followed through with. (Honestly, I'm guessing there were millions of variables that had to be addressed before they could even get the idea going of performing in space). But wow, how sad! Thanks for sharing the info.  :pawsup:

I mean I was so obsessed and excited by this idea when it first came out, like it would've been the coolest thing she's ever done :flutter: I still want her to do it tbh, but I don't want her to die either so...

Mrbirthday
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

I mean I was so obsessed and excited by this idea when it first came out, like it would've been the coolest thing she's ever done :flutter: I still want her to do it tbh, but I don't want her to die either so...

Period GIF by MOODMAN

1000% yes!!!! We can't lose mother! But same, I remember back in the day flaunting the idea that she was going to be the first artist to perform in space. I was like, "Your fav could never! That's why she is number 1".  And, "Not only the queen of Earth, but the queen of Space. Y'all better bow down". #TakeMeToYourLeader #GagaIsLeader :huntyga: lol

Quentin
34 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I mean, she can't do promo on Earth, and you want to send her in Space. :triggered:

This killed me :lmao:

29 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This would take million years :)

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Archived