🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Two

GregJA

No gaga remix :fatcat:

also I’ll know once Babylon is released as I’ll have a spam fest (truly deserved) from @Doot in excitement :awesome:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Omg especially on 911 and Replay, her personality literally JUMPS out :giveup:

Yeees! It really shines through on Sine From Above. The fact that it went from an electronica, trance, and house beat to a breakbeat/drum and bass ending. :heart: That song is the best artistic choice she's made along with those two songs, omg

Edited by EuphoricVibez
He/him/his
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DC
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Yeees! It really shines through on Sine From Above. The fact that it went from an electronica trance, and house beat to a breakbeat/drum and bass ending. :heart: That song is the best artistic choice she's made along with those two songs, omg

Sine From Above is THAT B***H, let me just say, HOO Lordy! :icega:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SLAG
Posted (edited)

Was anything special mentioned? I would listen but I’m too upset that I forgot to cancel my free trial and got charged. :cyanlights:

Edit: F*ck, I forgot it’s not Friday again.:cyanlights:

Edited by SLAG
  • Shook 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover
2 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Yeees! It really shines through on Sine From Above. The fact that it went from an electronica, trance, and house beat to a breakbeat/drum and bass ending. :heart: That song is the best artistic choice she's made along with those two songs, omg

The production on SFA is actually perfection. :vegas:

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover
Just now, SLAG said:

Was anything special mentioned? I would listen but I’m too upset that I forgot to cancel my free trial and got charged. :cyanlights:

Embrace is hun. :kiss:

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Just now, SLAG said:

Was anything special mentioned? I would listen but I’m too upset that I forgot to cancel my free trial and got charged. :cyanlights:

Not yet, but BURNS' DJ mix is out in some countries, especially since he's tomorrow's guest. I can check, and see if there's a preview like there was for last week's episode

He/him/his
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot
3 minutes ago, GregJA said:

No gaga remix :fatcat:

also I’ll know once Babylon is released as I’ll have a spam fest (truly deserved) from @Doot in excitement :awesome:

It just occurred to me after about a full minute what was going on. BURNS set it out already? Didn't BPs come out like minutes before?

I'll wait to listen till the actual episode though, because I want to see how he mixes it. 

It's gonna be several episodes before we get the Haus Labs version 

Loop Waiting GIF

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Sine From Above is THAT B***H, let me just say, HOO Lordy! :icega:

It gives me chill every time I listen to it :vegas: I can't wait to blast that s**t at a club once they finally open back up!

He/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Doot said:

It just occurred to me after about a full minute what was going on. BURNS set it out already? Didn't BPs come out like minutes before?

I'll wait to listen till the actual episode though, because I want to see how he mixes it. 

It's gonna be several episodes before we get the Haus Labs version 

Loop Waiting GIF

Yes, his set is already out in certain countries, but not in the US yet. :firega: I'll give you a slight spoiler though. There are only 20 songs for this episode instead of 32 like last week's episode with BloodPop

Edited by EuphoricVibez
He/him/his
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GregJA
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Doot said:

It just occurred to me after about a full minute what was going on. BURNS set it out already? Didn't BPs come out like minutes before?

I'll wait to listen till the actual episode though, because I want to see how he mixes it. 

It's gonna be several episodes before we get the Haus Labs version 

Loop Waiting GIF

There’s only 2 left after this :bradley:

Maybe she will say more this week but doubt it

bloodpops came out sane time as burns did on AM (night before) 

Edited by GregJA
Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DC
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

It gives me chill every time I listen to it :vegas: I can't wait to blast that s**t at a club once they finally open back up!

YES! Omg imagine being at the Chromatica Ball with this song playing :messga:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doot
Just now, GregJA said:

There’s only 2 left after this :bradley:

 

bloodpops came out sane time as burns did on AM (night before) 

wait there's only going to be four episodes? :poot:

 

 

...I have been mislead :poot:

 

 

:poot:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Just now, ProjectJoanne said:

YES! Omg imagine being at the Chromatica Ball with this song playing :messga:

If I hear that during the Chromatica Ball, I'm gonna be dancing, singing, and crying to it. I just know it! :bradley:

He/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DC
Just now, EuphoricVibez said:

If I hear that during the Chromatica Ball, I'm gonna be dancing, singing, and crying to it. I just know it! :bradley:

Me with A-Yo at the JWT :messga:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...