GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well no :billie:  

Sucked would imply that the album is atrociously bad, awful, garbage etc etc. Thats simply not the case. The productions feel messy and inauthentic... but the lyrics are still true to what Gaga felt at that time. Her whole concept of putting art at the forefront of pop music still remains true with Chromatica. 

ARTPOP has many great tracks. Just because the productions feel inauthentic, it doesn't mean the album sucked.

I disagree :billie: 

Gaga’s direction and her mindset on how she wanted to execute ARTPOP was great. Some of the songs were authentic and powerful. But it did suck and the people we should blame are the producers and Troy Carter. 

EuphoricVibez
Just now, Twitter said:

Gaga’s direction and her mindset on how she wanted to execute ARTPOP was great. Some of the songs were authentic and powerful. But it did suck and the people we should blame are the producers and Troy Carter. 

You spoke nothing but the truth!

He/him/his

6 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

To be fair, I hope she doesn't work with those producers again if they were so rigid, and stubborn like they were. They should have worked together with her to find a balance between them.

And still today many fans want her to work with those same producers to make another mess album. :billie:

Clearly they ignited her depression and pain on a larger scale during that era. 

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Well Chromatica is the better album anyway :billie:   we'll agree to disagree 

End Racism Now

ArtpopAct2

Guess I fall in the minority here thinking lots of ARTPOP’s production is better than Chromatica’s

Venus is a masterpiece. GUY and Applause are phenomenal

xoxo Craig
Just now, Twitter said:

And still today many fans want her to work with those same producers to make another mess album. :billie:

Tbf, Tchami and Madeon worked on ARTPOP and Chromatica  :billie:

End Racism Now

EuphoricVibez
Just now, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Guess I fall in the minority here thinking lots of ARTPOP’s production is better than Chromatica’s

Venus is a masterpiece

ARTPOP has great production, but messy at different points on the album whereas Chromatica is cohesive, and doesn't feel messy at all.

He/him/his

xoxo Craig
Just now, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Venus is a masterpiece

Yeah, you do :billie:  Chromatica > ARTPOP in every way

End Racism Now

EuphoricVibez
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Well, I'm assuming she got along with them on ARTPOP real good, or else she wouldn't have invited them to help with Chromatica. :ally:

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

It definitely seems like it. Tchami, and Madeon are the only people from the ARTPOP era she invited to help make Chromatica, and that says something. :billie:

He/him/his

Just now, ArtpopAct2 said:

Venus is a masterpiece

Venus is a skip. Imagine how much better the production would’ve been if they Madeon, DJWS, and Nick Monson worked together. :billie:

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well Chromatica is the better album anyway :billie:   we'll agree to disagree 

Imagine being crowned as ARTPOP’s little sister than becoming better than your big sister. :billie:

Blastertoyo
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Yea Gaga put her heart and soul into the songs and the producers gave her premade demo beats 

:bear:

please enlighten me to death

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Every song Madeon has produced with Gaga I dislike. 911 is a perfect example :billie:

Archived