🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
event

GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, they're the 2 producers that worked on the largest amount of tracks so that makes sense. I hope they're not gonna discuss their Stupid Love remix for an hour tho :awkney:

I doubt it's gonna happen, but I'm sure they'll talk a little about it :excuseu:

He/him/his

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

If BloodPop said he's gonna release it, he will... or it could be Tchami. Who knows? :bear: Alexa, play Enigma.

Or it could be the newest addition to the infamous and ever growing Gaga betrayals list :huntyga:

She and her collaborators have promised a looot of things in the past, but we all know plans change, and it's been particularly true this era.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
Just now, elijahfan said:

Or it could be the newest addition to the infamous and ever growing Gaga betrayals list :huntyga:

She and her collaborators have promised a looot of things in the past, but we all know plans change, and it's been particularly true this era.

Well, a lot of it has been on her team because of them limiting her. However, this time, it's a little on both Gaga, and Interscope. I'm still interested in seeing what else happens :vegas:

He/him/his

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
6 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I doubt it's gonna happen, but I'm sure they'll talk a little about it :excuseu:

I always imagine the worst to save myself from disappointment...

confused chrissy teigen GIF

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Ecstasy2

Omg I’m so excited 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
3 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Well, a lot of it has been on her team because of them limiting her. However, this time, it's a little on both Gaga, and Interscope. I'm still interested in seeing what else happens :vegas:

Of course, not putting all the blame on Gaga. Actually not blaming anyone, that's life, projects change. Only saying BloodPop talked about Babylon (Haus Labs version) a long time ago and a lot has happened since then...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pop Music

loved the first episode 

can't wait to hear more of her talking about this album and just hear her talk in general

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Rina 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JudasJustDance
20 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

So this is BURNS... meaning we might be learning more about ROM, Fun Tonight, Sour Candy, Enigma, Replay, Sine, Babylon and Love Me Right.

Do we already know who are the other 2 producers she's gonna talk to this month? I would say Tchami and Axwell.

Yay! Enigma :firega:

 

excited to tune in, The music wasnt bad last time. Pretty nice 

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceOfTheStorm

I just realized

If they do drop Babylon on Gaga Radio at any time...

 

would they really plan to make it exclusive to Apple Music? :bear:

the prince of depression
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover

I’ve listened to the first one a few times. So good.

I wonder what remix we’ll be getting. :enigma:

Imagine a remix album that is just extended dance versions of a bunch/all of the songs. I would live.

i don't remember ARTPOP
  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Of course, not putting all the blame on Gaga. Actually not blaming anyone, that's life, projects change. Only saying BloodPop talked about Babylon (Haus Labs version) a long time ago and a lot has happened since then...

I understand, but it would absolutely be nice to hear the early version of Babylon, and what it sounds like.

He/him/his

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
elijahfan
1 minute ago, EuphoricVibez said:

I understand, but it would absolutely be nice to hear the early version of Babylon, and what it sounds like.

Oh believe me, I wholeheartedly share that opinion :laughga:

tumblr_nj0desOmyl1smcbm7o1_500.gif

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
EuphoricVibez
14 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

loved the first episode 

can't wait to hear more of her talking about this album and just hear her talk in general

I agree. I'm excited to hear what she talks about :heart:

He/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GregJA
57 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I really hope we get Babylon, if they're saving it for the last episode to make sure everyone stays till the end I'm gonna be mad :air:

I bet we don’t even get it :grr:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...