GAGA RADIO: Week Two

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Well DJ Snake talked about those session and said someone got the songs he worked on and completely changed it and he discovered it the day the album was out (those songs being DWUW, SD and Applause). 

He literally said the same thing in 2011 after hearing Government Hooker, and he still decided to work on ARTPOP. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of these people Gaga talks about, those who desperately want to have the spotlight 

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

He literally said the same thing in 2011 after hearing Government Hooker, and he still decided to work on ARTPOP. I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of these people Gaga talks about, those who desperately want to have the spotlight 

To be truly honest I feel like it's a battle to get into a Lady Gaga album, and I'm sure BloodPop and Burns are also very very happy to enjoy those credits on Chromatica. It's not even that serious, it gives them some light to get more opportunities in the future.

But I just have the feeling Gaga is aiming especially DJWS on this case. Like I said earlier, he has a past about some producers fight on her records. And that could explain she hasn't called him back to work on some stuff on Chromatica (while she was working a electro dance album and made him involved in the first place). 

3 hours ago, gagaxsebert said:

Wow. Gaga said she found it hard on records, ARTPOP specifically, to get producers to work together. Chromatica was different 

Judging by the fact DJWS was dropped from Chromatica, she clearly was unhappy with the making of ARTPOP, and the fact DJWS has beef with those he worked with on BTW...

Doesn't sound like he works well with others. 

EuphoricVibez
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

Judging by the fact DJWS was dropped from Chromatica, she clearly was unhappy with the making of ARTPOP, and the fact DJWS has beef with those he worked with on BTW...

Now that I'm hearing about all of this, it definitely seems like he was rigid, and unwilling to allow any other producers to even be on BTW, and ARTPOP.

He/him/his

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Doot said:

Who does he have a beef with?

Gaga has kept working with him long after ARTPOP - if she was that unhappy with the making of the record, she would have cut ties with him as early as 2013. I don't believe she necessarily had a fallout with him, I think it's pretty healthy to work with other people and explore other directions. Same with RedOne, I'm pretty sure they're in good terms despite what the fans might believe.

As for her ARTPOP comments, DJ Snake has repeatedly stated how frustrated he had been seeing his work manipulated by others, so I'd say he's definitely one that didn't work well with others. DJWS might have been ARTPOP's executive producer, but it doesn't mean he was the source of all the problems.

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Now that I'm hearing about all of this, it definitely seems like he was rigid, and unwilling to allow any other producers to even be on BTW, and ARTPOP.

Like I said above, I think we're barking at the wrong tree. DJWS didn't even have that much control on BTW, whose executive producer was Garibay.

EuphoricVibez
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Like I said above, I think we're barking at the wrong tree. DJWS didn't even have that much control on BTW, whose executive producer was Garibay.

Fernando, and DJWS both produced a lot of the songs on BTW. I understand what you're saying though

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez

I'm currently playing Replay on replay, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. It used to be my second to least favorite, but now it's growing on me fast :heart:

He/him/his

SpadesToStart

Based on what Gaga said in her sign off, I think Ari is gonna be a guest next week!!! :nick:

Gracious Gaga

I really wish they'd cut out the music/mixes and just release it as a straight through interview lol 

♥ Kindness Police.

gagzus

Listening to all these interviews makes me hope and pray she’ll drop a Chromatica: The Remix with the other versions of songs they made along the way like give us the original Sour Candy that was more K-Pop leaning for example 

EuphoricVibez
9 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

I really wish they'd cut out the music/mixes and just release it as a straight through interview lol 

I actually seem to enjoy the mixes. I just wish they would talk a little more though

He/him/his

EuphoricVibez
12 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Listening to all these interviews makes me hope and pray she’ll drop a Chromatica: The Remix with the other versions of songs they made along the way like give us the original Sour Candy that was more K-Pop leaning for example 

I would definitely be here for this. I'm curious about the original Sour Candy, original Enigma, original Replay, Stupid Love, etc, now

He/him/his

Archived