Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
celeb

Xtina: “Stay tuned... Friday”


Davian

Featured Posts

  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymlover

I'm actually looking forward to a new version of Reflection. It's such a beautiful song. I quite liked the other song she made for Mulan, so I'm guessing it's related to that.

Hopefully she'll announce a personal project soon, though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gracious Gaga
3 hours ago, Davian said:

Never underestimate the legendary Christina Aguilera luv✨

ABC1-FA04-48-BD-4296-B313-953-C11-D413-F

Couldn’t tell if that was xtina or Gwen at first 

♥ Kindness Police.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Davian
4 hours ago, Mister D said:

OMG 

IS SHE COMING?

WIGGGGGGG 

I JUST CAN'T

:bradley:

YAAASS:bradley: Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get better music-wise:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites

UnknownUser71
Just now, Davian said:

YAAASS:bradley: Just when I thought 2020 couldn’t get better music-wise:bradley:

Is the spanish album HAPPENING? :bradley:

:saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Davian
4 hours ago, heavymlover said:

 

I'm actually looking forward to a new version of Reflection. It's such a beautiful song. I quite liked the other song she made for Mulan, so I'm guessing it's related to that.

 

Same!! I love the way she sings that song now and even prefer it over the way she sang it at the time. Her voice has matured a lot since then and it’ll amazing to hear how a new studio version would sound like!

 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites

Davian
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Couldn’t tell if that was xtina or Gwen at first 

Wouldn’t be the first time either one of them has heard that:billie:

 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites

Davian
3 minutes ago, Mister D said:

Is the spanish album HAPPENING? :bradley:

:saladga:

Hopefully:giveup: But keep in mind the Mulan soundtrack will come out soon so it’s probably about that (she also shot a MV for Reflection it the rumours are true). But I still have a small feeling something else is coming, although you never know with her:bradley: Rosalia was one of the first to comment and a Spanish collab has been speculated for a while now... 

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

ive been kinda getting into her music lately so whatever this is im excited for it!

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Limited Mulan Edition of Oreo is coming 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...