Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

What would be the worst opening song

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

NFRatwell

Which Gaga track do you think would be the worst to chose as the opening song to a setlist? :poot:

DrKindnessKunt1999

I Will Never Love Again

then Cake Like Lady Gaga for the second song or something like that. 

No wait, I Will Never Love Again, Perfect Illusion, then Partynauseous! 

Free Woman :triggered:  when I see word "worst" and when it's about Chromatica this is the first thing what comes to my mind

Born in Chromatica

Jewels and Drugs or Christmas Tree :triggered:.

FaShIoN iS mY pAsSiOn!

if she opened anything long-awaited with Million Reasons this forum and Twitter would have an absolute sh*tfit lol

I almost said opening a summer tour with "Christmas Tree" but that'd be a Christmas in July celebration :poot:

⚡🐲

Lucas
2 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Free Woman :triggered:  when I see word "worst" and when it's about Chromatica this is the first thing what comes to my mind

All your posts are Free Woman hate, maybe it's time to get over it :nails:

Jack3257
9 minutes ago, PEZ said:

if she opened anything long-awaited with Million Reasons this forum and Twitter would have an absolute sh*tfit lol

I’d actually be kinda down for this under certain circumstances (such as a piano show).  Personally, in 2018 I thought it would be cool if she opened Enigma with Million Reasons and then she “killed” Lady and performed the rest of the show as Gaga (without any ballads).

The Fame

Letting Wale up on stage before her and then walking up and performing her parts of Chillin'.

24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

All your posts are Free Woman hate, maybe it's time to get over it :nails:

if you and others can say nice things about it (everytime), I also can say true things about it (everytime) :triggered:

tylertremallose
33 minutes ago, The Fame said:

Letting Wale up on stage before her and then walking up and performing her parts of Chillin'.

Imagine if he was the opening act and that was his last song and that’s how she enters 

Archived