HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 42 minutes ago, TOSK said: Not by this margin 36 minutes ago, Whispering said: By three points to five points, maybe seven percent...not by sixteen per cent. Isn't this pretty similar guys? i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pennywise 36,080 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 6 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: Yea. Did we learn nothing from 2016? Are we ready for Traumatica Pt. II? I'm not an American and I nixed my plans for my PhD there so I AM ready I mean I disagree with international American policies either way so at this point I can't be empathetic for y'all anymore sorry So long ggd, it was nice while it lasted. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 1 minute ago, Pennywise said: I'm not an American and I nixed my plans for my PhD there so I AM ready I mean I disagree with international American policies either way so at this point I can't be empathetic for y'all anymore sorry You heartless clown. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galactic Mess 1,393 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 “President” Biden... That seems a bit optimistic, doesn’t it? I do hope he wins though. That would be a slap in the face of my own president (who is a Trump fan and imitator), and I hate him. PS: if it’s a thing in America to call candidates by the office they’re running for, please disregard this post. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 2 minutes ago, Da J said: PS: if it’s a thing in America to call candidates by the office they’re running for, please disregard this post. It's not i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Galactic Mess 1,393 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: It's not So yeah, wishful titling haha Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
heygurlhi 3,200 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 President Biden? Ignore me i drink Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HorusRa2 5,005 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 The speeches were better than expected but could have been more substantive and less values and virtue signaling. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ShtoopidLahv 710 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 They really just need Kamala to be the voice of this campaign. Her speech was great, Biden’s on the other hand... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bionic 50,112 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 7 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said: They really just need Kamala to be the voice of this campaign. Her speech was great, Biden’s on the other hand... Biden probably promised he’ll retire after the midterms and let her stand up, so he’s coasting by Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HorusRa2 5,005 Posted August 12, 2020 Share Posted August 12, 2020 8 minutes ago, ShtoopidLahv said: They really just need Kamala to be the voice of this campaign. Her speech was great, Biden’s on the other hand... Its the best hes been since he started his primary campaign lol. I know its a low bar but still. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 2 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said: Isn't this pretty similar guys? Clinton did climb seven points right after the Democratic Convention, then her lead went back down to within three to four points. Biden has been consistently higher, for a longer period of time, and more competitive in the battleground states. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HeavyMetalLover 16 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 1 minute ago, Whispering said: Clinton did climb seven points right after the Democratic Convention, then her lead went back down to within three to four points. Biden has been consistently higher, for a longer period of time, and more competitive in the battleground states. Okay! Thanks for putting it into some context. i don't remember ARTPOP Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
IllusionLover 7,925 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 3 hours ago, KanyeWest said: I mean... he was a daddy as a 20 something I'm having mixed thoughts about this... Alexa play Government Hooker and then Joanne Deluxe to repent for my sins 13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
plumbing 75 Posted August 13, 2020 Share Posted August 13, 2020 4 hours ago, Pennywise said: Didn't these show Hillary leading in every poll ever tho this time its diff ... its COVID. this shiz touches so many americans Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.