💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I finally found the (green) light!!!

DC

Featured Posts

So I wasn't the biggest fan of the song Green Light, I always preferred Team over it, and still do... but I FINALLY found the light! You know that greenlight, I always wanted it, and I finally saw it!!! :firega:

It's a great song, just simply turning it up loud and watching the video was a whole experience that I loved! I'm still more into Glory And Gore, but this song just grew on me and I felt like I needed to Say Something.mp4 (because that's also an amazing video :vegas:) :firega:

Pop Music

Lorde has so many bops 

one of my favorite concerts i've been to was the Melodrama Tour and it was :firega:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Green Light is actually a good song. Not much else I can say about Lorde’s discography. 

Jose P

Wbk, Melodrama is literal perfection from beginning to end. Not one weak or out of place or filler song in sight. Truly a work of art :legend:

It’s was a highlight on Melodrama along with “The Louvre” & “Supercut”. The rest of the album was meh. :ohwell:

7 minutes ago, SLAG said:

It’s was a highlight on Melodrama along with “The Louvre” & “Supercut”. The rest of the album was meh. :ohwell:

Homemade Dynamite has something to say :bear:

11 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Homemade Dynamite has something to say :bear:

She said “True story bro” :huntyga:

Jose P
33 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is the girl who had that song Royals, right?

I might be tripping but I’m more than sure I’ve seen you comment on her music before so it’s funny that you ask that :laughga:

9 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I might be tripping but I’m more than sure I’ve seen you comment on her music before so it’s funny that you ask that :laughga:

I think you are thinking of Taylor Swift. I've listened to a total of one song by the girl in the OP and that was Royals.

Just now, Doot said:

I think you are thinking of Taylor Swift. I've listened to a total of one song by the girl in the OP and that was Royals.

Well here's some bops for you :)

Archived