Replay Going Viral on TikTok?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane
37 minutes ago, KNJ said:

How is it ruining it? You want songs to go viral on tiktok. 

1) the youths get exposed to new music

2) the song/album/artists gets a boost in popularity/streams/views from those curious and wanting more

Even with that male Scheisse mess, didn't Scheisse, and all BTW songs,get a big bump on Spotify?

No, it's unbearable to watch music videos on Youtube and finding the comment section filled with "who's here because of TikTok ???" :air:

I saw a video recently where one of the comments said "may TikTok please never find out about this song" :smh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

6 minutes ago, Oriane said:

No, it's unbearable to watch music videos on Youtube and finding the comment section filled with "who's here because of TikTok ???" :air:

I saw a video recently where one of the comments said "may TikTok please never find out about this song" :smh:

Lol but they watched that video tho :trollga:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

7 hours ago, Aglaya said:

You had th- You had th- You had th- You had th- You had th- You had th- You had th- You had th- You had th- :bear:

Highway Unicorn teas :bear:

The fact that when other artists songs pick up stream on TikTok, it’s credited to their page with a Spotify link, but for Gaga it’s always some random clip replicated by a random account with a name not even relevant to the song I- :air: sounds about right 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ApplauseftAdele
7 hours ago, Chromatography said:

what does it tag brad whatever as the song creator?

It’s hard to explain but basically the official version of replay on tiktok only includes 30 seconds at the first chorus, he made his own original sound that uses the last chorus instead

androiduser

a few dozen fan videos does not mean the song is going viral.... it's wishful thinking, we get this threead about every Gaga song now

StarstruckIllusion

Idk if 12.6k vids is viral, but let’s pray its a start :pray:

Karen Smith

Tik tok is so pathetic, I don't understand these kids who all have to do the same hand-waving dance routine or whatever. Embarrassment. Let's kill every individuality, let everyone do the same!

Hades
15 hours ago, Haldy said:

Replay is one of the best songs of Gaga's career. Untouchable. Slay us.

This. The most unique track but she's so out of touch she'll go with a b side like Free Woman. 

sampool
18 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

first they wanna steal Monster, now they stealing Replay. can tiktok like not keep stealing the bops pls ty 

If anything they’re doing gagas work

numb the flame
1 hour ago, sampool said:

If anything they’re doing gagas work

I get promo is promo but I don’t want the locals to know the bops especially if it’s from tiktok 

Archived