Replay Going Viral on TikTok?

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty
11 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This video would make great torture audio to play during interrogations :saladga:

I never thought I could be so frustrated by 1.2 seconds of audio playing over and over

I know right :laughga:

Especially because it's RIGHT IN FRONT OF the best climax on the album/Gaga's discography.

POPARTHD
Just now, Doot said:

What's the actual number that something has to hit in order to be considered viral?

Good question. Replay currently has 12.3k. ROM has close to 500k while Free Woman has 925 and SL has 49k. 

Pennywise

Y'all don't really know what "viral" means and it shows :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 hour ago, Nartiad said:

I 'll never forget how she wasted ARUTW, much bigger than a fan fav, a hit already 

I was wondering about this...if a song is so popular that it is already at a singles-like popularity; then what is the point of pushing it like a single? Isn't the point of a single to strategically stir up hype for an album? So if ARUTW was already a cover/wedding/karaoke fave and the best performing song behind Shallow, what's the point? What's the benefit missed?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ShayCristoforo

The best radio single, along with Enigma. But we're not ready to talk about that :ohwell:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Just now, KNJ said:

I was wondering about this...if a song is so popular that it is already at a singles-like popularity; then what is the point of pushing it like a single? Isn't the point of a single to strategically stir up hype for an album? So if ARUTW was already a cover/wedding/karaoke fave and the best performing song behind Shallow, what's the point? What's the benefit missed?

She could have performed it and it would have smashed. And the song had the potential to be as big as Shallow or even bigger imo.

1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Can TikTok stop ruining everything :smh:

How is it ruining it? You want songs to go viral on tiktok. 

1) the youths get exposed to new music

2) the song/album/artists gets a boost in popularity/streams/views from those curious and wanting more

Even with that male Scheisse mess, didn't Scheisse, and all BTW songs,get a big bump on Spotify?

11 minutes ago, Nartiad said:

She could have performed it and it would have smashed. And the song had the potential to be as big as Shallow or even bigger imo.

Maybe that's why they didn't do it :ohwell:

But also, do movie soundtracks even push more than one song? The game they usually play is to get a brand new song made and play it over credits to technically qualify as part of the movie. Than, it not being a cover means it qualifies for every eligible category in an awards season. Really great songs can make it all the way to best s category and AoTY. I don't recall a movie really betting on their songs beyond that.

Archived