Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga Daily hacked, @ladygaga tweets

Featured Posts

Bless her .

Any updates on anything that was stolen from the site ? It was quite scary :wtf:

That's what I was thinking. Hack a television network and a Lady Gaga forum? Where's the logic?

They hacked NBC too ? :shocked:

good question.....

and facebook supposedly tomorrow.

Really ? Where did this hacker group come from anyway ?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga.For.Gaga

good question.....

and facebook supposedly tomorrow.

That's what I was thinking. Hack a television network and a Lady Gaga forum? Where's the logic?

So strange. If they hack facebook that would be bad but surely they have much better security.

inuborg

Gaga is so wonderful, to our rescue :flutter:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Pop Art

So strange. If they hack facebook that would be bad but surely they have much better security.

Didn't these people hack the governments of several nations? Facebook's security will be easy for them to crack if so.

Oh and ya GaGa is so sweet for helping us out!

Glad all of our passwords and stuff are safe! Shame shame shame-a-lame on hacker of GGD. I was afraid we'd lose every thread :giveup:

DontDoubtDavid

There's a group called "Anonymous," and those are the ones obsessed with hacking Facebook. I have no idea if this Pyknic guy is associated with them, but these people have a thing with Guy Fawkes. November 5 is the day when Guy Fawkes was captured. It may be just a giant troll. We'll see tomorrow.

http://en.wikipedia....nonymous_(group)

Allison M

Sorry it took so long to fix the site. If you want to know what happened, check out Mashable's story on this: http://mashable.com/2012/11/04/nbc-hacked/ Your info and passwords are safe.

BTW Gaga's team contacted and offered help right after she sent out that tweet. Very nice of her.

Aww that's so awesome of them all :cry: Gaga and her team are seriously the sweetest

Archived