Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Create an album that represents you!

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I love this! Sine From Above as an intro? I’m highkey living for that actually. Also, Ocean Drive will forever slap. :enigma:

The way I stan my own album for the sheer taste, talent, cohesion, and theatricality, bringing you sweet, synthwave haunting outter space boom kack Chaka Kahn :tony:

SFA starts with getting that first transmission and then suddenly your yanked towards the other end through space, bam. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Saint Hollywood
1 minute ago, Doot said:

The way I stan my own album for the sheer taste, talent, cohesion, and theatricality, bringing you sweet, synthwave haunting outter space boom kack Chaka Kahn :tony:

as you should :ally:

TWICE on hatius

D1jBfdrUcAE_69l.jpg

Title: Our Love is Great

1. Odd - LOONA OEC

Love is odd.

BlandDapperHoneybadger-size_restricted.g

2. Girl Front - LOONA OEC

You are gonna know i won't afraid to show my affection.

905d630c6e631134f88057054f47f983.gif

3. Uncover - LOONA OEC

But I still need to be treated gently.

tumblr_ots6fuwNYE1w9445qo2_500.gif

4. Oh My Mistake - April

And I know what I worth.

tenor.gif?itemid=16617876

5. Europa - Girls Generation

And nothing lasts forever

PeriodicRingedIceblueredtopzebra-size_re

6. All Night - f(x)

So let's live this night first.

tumblr_ocpl07kzKu1v194kso8_500.gifv

7.  Merry And The Witch’s Flower - Yerin Baek

As when it's over,

original.gif

8. 0310 - Yerin Baek

we may become the numbers to each other,

Hnet.com-image+(1).gif?format=1500w

9. Wine - Taeyeon

or just a nostalgic smell,

a7bf2359df7010196b7df6c565149e80.gif

10. Time Spent Walking Through Memories - Nell

or memories sometimes we try to forget.

KlutzyWanCrownofthornsstarfish-size_rest

11. Into the New World Girls Generation

Yet I still love you the most right now.

FondAgileCattle-size_restricted.gif

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

Saint Hollywood
28 minutes ago, ChromaticRaccoon said:

Self Deprecation: The Self Harmed Album

Track #1 - Obsessions - Marina

Track #2 - Mrs Potato Head - Melanie Martinez

Track #3 - Idontwannabeyouanymore - Billie Eilish

Track #4 - Orange Juice - Melanie Martinez

Track #11 - When The Party’s Over - Billie Eilish

Track #12 - Dope - Lady Gaga

...Are you good over there? :cyanlights:

EuphoricVibez

Album name: Genesis

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9rYUXYgZq_zLOAWUocwb

The album is inspired by my own struggles, and my desire, and drive to work through them despite everything going on in my life. It's low-key inspired by Chromatica.

1. George Martin - The Mission Chorales: Orchestral Interlude

2. Haddaway - What is Love?

3. Eliphino - More Than Me

4. Lady Gaga - Free Woman

5. Durante - Slow Burn (ft. Chuck Ellis)

6. Electric Light Orchestra - The Quick and the Daft

7. Jeremy Zucker - All the Kids are Depressed

8. Celine Dion - Heart of Glass

9. Enigma - Return to Innocence

10. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face

11. Sir Edward Elgar - Falstaff, Op. 68: Dream Interlude

12. Elton John - Your Song

13. Beyoncé - Ave Maria

14. Kiss - I'll Fight Hell to Hold You

15. Lady Gaga - Babylon

I'll elaborate more on this tomorrow!

He/him/his

raragaga

djkdsd.png

(image by me)

Album Title: Marry The Night

Concept: Life, love, transformation, & death.

1     Yes I'm Changing - Tame Impala

2     Marry the Night - Lady Gaga

3     To Be Human - Marina

The Adventure - Angels & Airwaves

5     Song For Zula - Phosphorescent 

6     Back to December - Taylor Swift

7     Dark Come Soon - Tegan & Sara

8     Supercut - Lorde

9      Skeletons - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

10     Jesus Christ - Brand New

11     Traveler - Chris Stapleton

12     I Lived - One Republic 

xoxo

HoneyB

gaga-television-netflix-1505982395892.jp

Album Title:
千丨几ᗪ ㄚㄖㄩ尺 山卂ㄚ 乃卂匚Ҝ

Songs:

Spoiler

1. BIGGER~Beyoncé

For me, I want my album to start off with a song that gives the message to my listeners that irregardless of the hardships they might be facing, the feeling of loss, should never weight you down. We are all humans, we have dreams and life can provide us with so much rich feelings of love, joy, pain, and loss. But that’s all a part of the experience of life. So even if you feel insignificant, I hope you realize that everything you are is beautiful and meaningful. You have a life, live it to your best ability and never let the hardships that ensue to bring you down.

2. FIND YOUR WAY BACK~ Beyoncé

This is a simple track that is a bop and catchy. For me personally, my family has always been a major influence on the person I am today, especially my father. This song is essentially urging you to not let life take you down. My family has taught me all that they could, now it is time for me to find my way back on my own, using the wisdom passed down from my family I know I will live a happy and healthy life❤️

3. MARRY THE NIGHT~Lady Gaga

What can I say about this track that I haven't before, one of my favorite songs ever ugh. Life has so many twists and turns and countless dark corners that are waiting to make you lose your way, but the key to success is embracing the anxiety, accepting those demons in your closet, and grab life by the BALLS:firega:

4. FOREVER~ Charli XCX

This song to me feels like a dedication to all the various people a person experiences love for within their lifetime. Whether it be a family member, pet, friend, ex, or soulmate, the memories you share with them are irreplaceable and regardless of your current relationship with them, you will always preserve the love you had for them forever:kara:

5. BROKEN CLOCKS~Sza

My interpretation of this song and what it would mean for my album, is it essentially represents my fear of monotony. At birth we are taught to go to school, get a job, get married, have kids, then die. Everyday is the same as usual you wake up eat go to work then sleep. It’s that dreadful fear that after you grow up, the days of being a carefree teenager are over and now it’s time to be an adult and join the rest of the rat race. My goal in life is to never live life without enriching my experience every day in some shape or form.

6. IN YOUR EYES~ The Weeknd ft. Doja Cat

This one is pretty short and simple, I have trouble reciprocating love back to people and idk how to be emotionally supportive of others. Also this song is a bop and I NEED to have it on my album!

7. UNGODLY HOUR~ Chloe x Halle

I don’t like bullsh*t to put it simply. This song for me is basically a public statement to everyone I have a relationship with, to call me when they're ready to love who they are and to not reflect their negative emotions towards me. As a friend or lover, I will always want to support and help you, but the first person who CAN only help you, Is yourself. Work and improve, love and accept who you are and I will always be there, waiting in open arms always ready to support.

8. BETTER OFF~ Ariana Grande

I really like this song, it sounds so healing and something to listen to after ending toxic relationships.

9. HIGHER~ Rihanna

Need a song to show off the vocals:gayhat: I love the passion in this song and I think it’s a wonderful way to close off this album/EP.

Album Theme: So basically, this is more of an EP but I was centering this to represent the feeling of healing. It’s a mix between my thoughts and feelings as a person through pop music/RnB. It’s kind of like a self titled project since the songs are connected to a specific memory or thought of mine, but also just a broad EP that has somewhat moody/vibey music that people can enjoy or relate to. I wanted to expand more but I’m too tired and lazy nnn

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PrinceOfTheStorm

Taken By Storm

TBS.png

threw together a logo in like 30 seconds :bear:

Spoiler

A story about my experience with my feelings.
I am the Prince of the Storm, or the Prince of Depression, storms represent a feeling of sadness.

I HATE EVERYBODY - Halsey

I have a hard time to be around people, I feel like I'm a big burden to everyone I'm around, which limits who I hang out, and how much I socialize, but it's because of how I've always been treated, different, and been left alone. And in the lowest points where I feel absolutely trapped by myself, where I've been abandoned by people I like or left out in the cold, I blame the others. But is it really true? The problem isn't them, it's me. It opens the album setting up the tone.

Nobody Knows - P!nk

When I feel the most alone, I think to myself about how truly alone I am, and that I really feel by myself in my battle against depression. When everyone is truly gone, I'll just wake up to start the cycle again. Does it truly ever end?

Liability - Lorde

I truly do feel like one. My personality does brush people off, and I am the definition of a 3rd wheel, to where I have few people left to care about.

Breathe Me - Sia

After feeling hopeless, I need comfort from anyone. I have to bring myself to talk to my friends about my problems, because otherwise I'll feel like a burden. This is that time of needing love, and part of the healing.

Fun Tonight - Lady Gaga

Even when with my friends, am I even having fun? It seems smiling is so hard to do for me. Always the same no fun days where I force myself to be happy but never truly feel it when I'm out.

Happy - P!nk

I think this talks for itself, I'm too scared to be happy. I'm too scared to be hurt again.

Adam's Song - Blink-182

The darkest part of my life, where I ask myself, is it worth living anymore? I think about how it could end up, but in the end, I find the right friends, and the good family, to see the next day, even in a sh*tty situation.

1000 Doves - Lady Gaga

My cry for help. Let me free from the chains of depression, let me fly into happiness. It's all I ask, and one nudge from the best people in my life give me that.

Hair - Lady Gaga

I'm free as my hair, and I'll be my own person, I'll be happy with that, I only got one life, and I should enjoy it to it's fullest, free and myself.

Emotion - Carly Rae Jepsen

The turning point in happiness, I fix my problems. I cut out the toxic people in my life, and I realize I am my own person. They can dream about me as much at they want, I'm better without them.

Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

The perfect closer, us teens are looked down upon. We're held to dumb expectations, forcing us under pressure. I feel like being held to sterotypes, forced ideaology and unrealistic expectations make us worse. And it's sickening. Listening to them, maybe you'll end up part of the problem. But not me.

Hope you guys like this. :vegas:

signing out

ChromaticRaccoon
1 hour ago, Saint Hollywood said:

...Are you good over there? :cyanlights:

Perfectly Fine :cryga:

DEATH in REVERSE

Burying my past self and letting go of things that hold me back. Taking back all the control in my life and saying f*ck you this is my life and this is my body. I'm free.

image.png

Tracklist

Spoiler

Concrete - Poppy

Altar - machineheart

Pretty Waste - BONES UK

Pluto - Björk

X - Poppy

On My Own - Anamanaguchi, HANA

Worldwide Torture - Jazmin Bean

Rules of the Show - öOoOoOoOoOo

STFU! - Rina Sawayama