Gimme More

Wow, that's really good!

I love the song too, so Congrats Harry!Ā :applause:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98

This #1 is so random:green:Ā  but im lowkey glad cause this proves that a post-album single can actually become a huge hitĀ 

Ā 

Lion Heart

Time for Gaga to release Alice and send it to #1. :firega:Ā 

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

I like the songs (And i got the limited vinyl for my future eheh) but the video for WS is like objectifying women... non ?Ā 

StrawberryBlond

I'm still a bit clueless as to why it picked up so late on in the game when the video had been out a while and I still don't know why its so beloved either but there could be worse songs at the top and it's nice to see that later singles can still be hits. It might make labels reconsider halting promo once the album gets released these days. As for Billie, I can't get over how low this single is charting. I know it probably isn't her lead but even so, I thought her fans were quite intense by this point?

Unlike US charts most of the time, there's a lot of one-week #1's so far. The top spot has been a constant revolving door this year where you can't predict from one week to the next. It must be because so many of us are stuck indoors due to Covid and desperate for anything new, so we jump on every new song to come along.

ArtpopAct2

Not Interscope pulling ROM from radio and payolaā€™ing Billieā€™sĀ single only for stupid love to out-debut:billie:

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

As for Billie, I can't get over how low this single is charting. I know it probably isn't her lead but even so, I thought her fans were quite intense by this point?

This is Billieā€™s highest charting debut. Her hits have always been growers chart-wise. She out peaked herself.Ā 

This is a stand alone non-lead single yet she still managed to debut at #6 after 6 months of no music and that was a movie soundtrack.

She hasnā€™t put out one of her own songs in 9 months.Ā 

Iā€™d say this is pretty good considering my future sounds unlike anything else dominating the charts, and itā€™s summer. This is more of a chill autumn/winter song.Ā 

StrawberryBlond
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

This is Billieā€™s highest charting debut. Her hits have always been growers chart-wise. She out peaked herself.Ā 

This is a stand alone non-lead single yet she still managed to debut at #6 after 6 months of no music and that was a movie soundtrack.

She hasnā€™t put out one of her own songs in 9 months.Ā 

Iā€™d say this is pretty good considering my future sounds unlike anything else dominating the charts, and itā€™s summer. This is more of a chill autumn/winter song.Ā 

I know it's her highest debut, but still, I thought she'd maybe go top 3 as there wasn't much competition. I just thought any new music from her, lead single or not, would be a sure fire hit and that it may even debut at #1. Not saying she's flopping, just a bit surprised is all. I guess having your singles grow over time is better than peaking in week 1 and then dropping like a stone. But I just thought her fans would be gagging for new music now to the point where they'd really go all in for the debut week.

Biggest Bitch
2 hours ago, Eido said:

I like the songs (And i got the limited vinyl for my future eheh) but the video for WS is like objectifying women... non ?Ā 

Stop it sisĀ :vegas:

Archived