question

Is The Era Over?

Economy

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

She literally just posted a new Gagavision last week and the first episode of Gaga Radio on Apple music last Friday.

Justin Drew Bieber

The Chromatica era started late February, and won’t be ending till early 2022.

Karen Smith

I want to be nice but I don't understand how you can complain like that. There is a pandemic and Gaga was afraid to do any promo, so she waited 2 months. We've had gaga radio for a few days now which is a huge hit, no one expected it so please respect Gaga's work and don't ask for everything at once :saladga:

Bolkins

No I think it’s obvious she’s blue balling us until the VMAs so we’re more excited and desperate for it 

River

Era-Step-Over-Bend-CPVC-Fittings.jpg

The company is still active.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

CannaeDrive

Get out of your cave and pay attention, please :kiss:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

ryansamonster

She wouldn’t start Gaga Radio to talk all things Chromatica if the era was over. 

steven

I don't think it's over yet, but I feel like it should. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Chromatica, I've listened to it a lot but I don't think there's much she can do with the album at this point. Every song that were meant to be a single have been released + SC as promo single. Maybe it's time to move on? :oprah:

EuphoricVibez

Like I've said before, this era is far from being over. We got a new Gagavision, a new episode of Gaga Radio, a new MV coming, possible VMA's performance, and even more remixes. I'm sure she has way more things planned than we think. Just hang tight :ally:

He/him/his

Archived