question

Why Do You Sleep On Highway Unicorn?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

no I don't. It's very cinematic, i imagine riding a unicorn on a highway and going so fast that I'm flyingΒ :unicorn::hor:

don't judge meΒ 

the intro is so jarring, it's like Stupid Love where I want to skip just because the intro is so loud and shookening

but I think it's a good song, was one of my favorites when the album came out

Red Velvet

I live for it! But if you are sitting next to Heavy Metal Lover.... you are doomed.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Pop Music

I don't!

In 6th grade (7 years ago) I made a math "parody" about discount and sales tax to the tune of Highway Unicorn for a projectΒ and got an A and then my teacher played the real version for the whole class after and I got it the promo it deservedΒ 

Spoiler

I only remember the part that she goes "run run with her t t t" I replaced with "minus and equals minus and equals" :messga:Β :ladyhaha:

Β 

Gaga πŸ’Taylor πŸ’Carly Rae πŸ’Rina πŸ’MARINA πŸ’BritneyπŸ’Lights πŸ’Shania πŸ’SigridπŸ’

Sister

One of my absolute favorites from Born This Way, strong song, makes me feel good and know that I am alive and worth it.Β :pawsup:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, lifeasgeorge said:

It's not bad but I feel like it doesn't really go anywhere ??

A highway that doesn't go anywhere

What a conceptΒ :flutter:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Zilla

I don't, that's my favorite song on Born This Way. Shocking, I know.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

hardcore1996

Never understood the hate for it. Fully expected it to get the single treatment in 2011 and i was shocked a lot of fans and critics didn’t like it. I remember popcrush (?) said it was a pokerface rip off and i can kindaaaa hear it. but like pokerface on acid thrown into a blender and its AMAZING

Archived