šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga does owe me

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Knife

Sue her and take her for everything she has.

Once she's been thoroughly defeated, you will have to take up the mantle of Lady Gaga and continue her legacy of slayage. Are you prepared?Ā :interestinga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Knife said:

Sue her and take her for everything she has.

Once she's been thoroughly defeated, you will have to take up the mantle of Lady Gaga and continue her legacy of slayage. Are you prepared?Ā :interestinga:

Iā€™m gonna give the gays everything they wanted (leaking ACT 2 and Frankensteined)

PoetsTryinWrite
20 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I asked if I could get something as memorabilia, hoping Iā€™d at least get an autograph or a picture with her for my idea. Instead, she looked at my foot and said ā€œThat should bruiseā€ and drove off.

Thank you. I really needed a laugh today.Ā 

Defend Your Humanity.

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

These kinda threads should be LOCKED!

Uh oh guys the humor police is here

holy scheisse

Maybe if u weren't such a stalker she would've thrown a 20 at you for your troublesĀ :awkney:

raragaga

7ASm.gif

xoxo

Gracious Gaga

This was really brave of your to share your experience. Ā I had a similar one with her but I have been too scared to come out about it. Ā All I will say, is that I came up with the phrase ā€œborn this wayā€.

she does owe us. Ā She owes us all. Ā It is not right.

ā™„ Kindness Police.

9 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Iā€™ve been thinking about this for a while but Iā€™ve decided to come clean. Last year, I was at Enigma and Gaga looked right in my eyes. I was wearing a shirt that said ā€œname your next album Chromaticaā€ and the second she moved her eyes down to see my shirt they grew super wide. She yelled out of her mic ā€œBobby!ā€ I knew she would use my idea. After the show I waited for her at the place sheā€™d usually leave in her car. Well, she was super drunk that night but still wanted to drive, so she sped out of the parking garage and drove right over my foot. I was in pain, and when she stopped, she asked if I was ok. I said ā€œyes Gaga, do you remember me? Look at my shirtā€ and she nodded. ā€œI love that idea, I think Iā€™ll use itā€ I was so happy! I asked if I could get something as memorabilia, hoping Iā€™d at least get an autograph or a picture with her for my idea. Instead, she looked at my foot and said ā€œThat should bruiseā€ and drove off. So even though it did bruise, I still think Gaga owes me something. Anyone else?Ā 

Two things strike me.

1. We all owe you a debt of gratitude for Chromatica, so I would like to take this opportinity now to thank you for the part you played in the project.

2. I am disappointed in Gaga's behaviour. If she reallyĀ cared about her fans as much as she says she does, she would have driven over your foot several times and left you with a more lasting memory.

Archived