Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reddit: "Gaga does not owe us anything" (must-read)

Gagadonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could come up with some way to help with this problem because the people who are doing it the worst I don't think these messages reach them or make an impact 

nodandsmile

there's really no point in having these conversations with some of these people, it always goes one of these two ways:

1 - they play the victims, say you're trying to silence them despite the fact that you repeated x1000000 you have no issue with constructive criticism it's hate that you can't stand (they can't make the distinstion between the two)

or

2 - they start name calling, or try to be shady... like anyone with no argument does

those are the types of responses you are getting from them on this thread!!!

1 hour ago, Super said:

stopped reading at "fantastic music videos". lmao

They aren't wrong, these are some of the best music videos we've seen this year, how many videos have you seen where they put SO much with so little they had? The Stupid Love video, shot with an iPhone and the fans hate it. But that shouldn't discredit what's actually in the video, it took her and her team MONTHS to create such a cool concept that's very interesting with the tribes dancing to some intense choreography in the middle of a desert, anyone realize how hot it must've been? But they pulled through because they have passion and soul.

Rain On Me video, deemed one of the BEST music videos of this year and has MULTIPLE VMA award nominations. 

Maybe instead of stopping at "fantastic music videos", take some time to think about what you're saying first.

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, Super said:

stopped reading at "fantastic music videos". lmao

You’re so funny Hahahaha wow so edgy of you hahaha wow ...

:interestinga:

Anveeroy

Well she does owe me an italian pasta recipe! :fail:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Seryabkina

No offense but whoever needs her (or any artists for that matter) promo and success to live through and make them “better” because their lives suck is... not okay :rip: get a hobby and enjoy the music 

it’s true you don’t have to worship her but asking her to give more promo because you have nothing better to do is really laughable :toofunny: 

Seryabkina
20 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

there's really no point in having these conversations with some of these people, it always goes one of these two ways:

1 - they play the victims, say you're trying to silence them despite the fact that you repeated x1000000 you have no issue with constructive criticism it's hate that you can't stand (they can't make the distinstion between the two)

or

2 - they start name calling, or try to be shady... like anyone with no argument does

those are the types of responses you are getting from them on this thread!!!

This type of people are the worst :toofunny: I used to frequent a subreddit some time ago but stopped after I’ve been seeing the same stupid negative comments on a weekly basis and when you call them out they act like victims and spin it to make you look bad :rip: 

nodandsmile
10 minutes ago, Vampyr said:

when you call them out they act like victims and spin it to make you look bad :rip: 

like a good bully does  :huntyga: if insulting you didn't work, making you feel like the bad guy might do the trick...

like the people who are being called out on here "omg I was talking that way because she's the only thing that brings happiness and now you want to take that away from me!!!"   very manipulative but I see right through it!

that's also their way of running away from an argument they are losing

Seryabkina
4 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

like a good bully does  :huntyga: if insulting you didn't work, making you feel like the bad guy might do the trick...

like the people who are being called out on here "omg I was talking that way because she's the only thing that brings happiness and now you want to take that away from me!!!"   very manipulative but I see right through it!

that's also their way of running away from an argument they are losing

I’ve seen this earlier in this thread and made me roll my eyes :rip:  so embarrassing 

Archived