💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madame X । Ceremony । Madonna

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

selenalavigne

Lowest Score: 1 @Blown Away SIS..... WHY WHY WHY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY???????
One of the best songs of her whole career and you sabotage it. how could you :messga:

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
1 minute ago, selenalavigne said:

NOOOOOOOOODFE GRPOUIGERNUIOGERHUIOPGIOPEURGOPHIUERGHPUERG

WGUIAERPGIOPUGHOIUERGJOPEROPIUGERIUHOFHIUOEARTGJERUIGAERBYUOGEARYIUOGGHGHUIORUYHAUEPRGPUH8EGGER

I ALMOST GAVE THIS MY 11 HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO THIS MASTERPIECE.

REGINO;GNO;FSGGN;DJKNBIJNO;FDBIN;JDFGDFGRG

I DEMAND A RECOUNT RGOINGRNIORGMIOP[ERGMIOP[R

Megarates  cause nothing but arguments, grief and heartbreak.  But I love them.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LoLaA
4 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

12. Killers Who Are Partying - Average Score: 7.37

Highest Score: 11 @shoful @Lucas @memomemome

Lowest Score: 1 @Blown Away

madame-x-photo-by-ricardo-gomes03-001.jp

COMMENTS:

@God Control Incredible

@nickkoko Not a bad song, but does fall a little flat for me. I like the message, but the production doesn't seem to go anywhere and some lyrics are a little tough to listen to.

@MonsterOfSpain Just by the opening line you can tell this song is iconic. The Portuguese hook, those lyrics... Wow what a masterpiece. Madame X really ended authoritarianism, xenophobia and world hunger with this one. Queen of the gays, Israel, Islam, children, women and everything.

@whoresup Love the lyrics and they stand out here. They are very simplistic but I think it works and I also am a fan of the production, especially when it all layers up at the end.

@selenalavigne Super underrated. beautiful song. makes me super nostalgic.

@Philo A bit too forced on the political side and the verses are dragging too long but the chorus is nice and makes up for the rest, also is a grower as a whole.

@Lionel Ronaldo Boring. I like the beginning but when her voice came in... no

@Blown Away I thought I had found the worst song on the album, but this one is very stiff competition for that title. It has all the things I don't like in a song. Excessive use of Auto-Tune, a lazy and boring instrumental, a non-existing melody and the use of another language but with terrible pronunciation.

@memomemome I think about it, no one I think of can dare to put this lyrics and sing it. Really bold of her.
The sound is i think very central to Madame X sound. Confessional, Daring, and delivered in believable way.

@MingersPrayer Lyrically, some insensitive moments. But musically mature and well rounded.

@Pennywise The lyrics are good. The song, not so much.

@monstertoronto I get what she's going for here but the lyrics are cringe.

@erotic4 Very cool to listen to her singing in Portuguese. In the second third of the song, the instrumental is beautiful.

@shoful My all time favorite song on the album and one of my favorite songs in her entire discography. The first inclusion of Portuguese lyrics in the album and Madonna delivers them perfectly. When that chorus break hits at the center of the song, how can you not groove to it? It is absolutely hypnotizing. Mirwais’ production is at its peak here! The instrument that is used at one point in the song blows me away. I’ve never heard anything like it before. The lyrics are SO IMPORTANT! So many injustices in this world that need to set straight. It’s grotesque how evil some people are. O mundo e selvagem, O caminho e solitário!

Yep yep, boring (its too long), horrible use of autotune

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

shoful

WHOOOOOOO ****ING DID THISSSSSS

HSKEHWNDPCKWINXLV RPS COR

JSOWNEYWONEKSMDPEMSIDL BENEND

EMIEUEJENDIDOEBWBD OROEIEBDNDKDFBMWLEDJSKW

HIP JELMW ELITISM L AA JACK DNS BY NDS YO ND I’M

503.gif

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

LoLaA
3 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

One of the best songs of her whole career and you sabotage it. how could you :messga:

Best songs? Sis not even close

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Blown Away
2 minutes ago, selenalavigne said:

I didn't sabotage it, I just gave it the score it deserved. See my comment for the reasoning behind it

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

nickkoko

Killers should have made the top 10. I don't love it but it's better than Medellin, Crazy and Come Alive 

selenalavigne
Just now, Blown Away said:

I didn't sabotage it, I just gave it the score it deserved. See my comment for the reasoning behind it

OK I see your reasoning and I disagree but I respect it.

I thought KWAP was gonna be like #3 or 4 mwaaaaaaa

selenalavigne
2 minutes ago, Lionel Ronaldo said:

Best songs? Sis not even close

Stream KWAP for clear skin :vegas: 

I will do so rn!

Anveeroy

11. Batuka - Average Score: 7.38

Highest Score: 10 @Trillion Reasons @proxy @shoful

madame-x-is-an-accordeon-player-001.jpg

COMMENTS:

@God Control Good

@nickkoko This is one of the tracks the took a few listens for me to really appreciate it. I love the call and response verses, and the inclusion of the Batukaderas is a very empowering touch.

@MonsterOfSpain I appreciate it for using the Cape Verdian sounds but it doesn't really stand out, quite repetitive and a bit too long. I'd like it more if her voice wasn't so autotuned. The chants and the outro are nice though.

@whoresup It definitely captures the inspiration of the album and the sounds she wanted to explore but I find it very repetitive and it’s a skip for me.

@Trillion Reasons Batuka, as well as Killers Who Are Partying, have a special place in my heart, because I really love this song. For me, this is what Madame X is, this is the core of this album.

@Philo I like the song and how she gave those women a platform. Apart from the batukas, the highlight is the production for me.

@Lionel Ronaldo Beautiful song, even tho I don’t like Madge voice here. Sad but beautiful and nice message.

@Blown Away This is another hot mess. This time the grating vocals are paired with a instrumental that goes nowhere, lyrics that are repetitive as hell and a melody that fails to entice me. This song must be one of the worst she has ever recorded.

@MingersPrayer Nice production, great backstory, a good lynchpin for the album - however I often skip as it gets repetitive.

@Pennywise At one point I thought the song had restarted and I didn't notice and I don't have more to say about that. The ending, tho.

@erotic4 Beautiful tribute to Cape Verde. Very experimental and the choir is stunning.

@shoful This song I would consider one of the core of the album. Perfectly using this futuristic sound but included global sound influences. The inclusion of the Batukadeiras is something so special. They add such an element of authenticity to this record. Even though the lyrics are pretty simple and just a call and response. I think each word has a lot of power behind them especially with the women who are shouting the words and the history that they have. The music video was breathtaking and just thinking about it makes me tear up. Slavery and discrimination has to end! Corrupt leaders must go! Get that old man, put him in a jail

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

49 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

17. Back That Up To The Beat - Average Score: 5.83

Highest Score: 10 @GaGaLB @lasagna

Lowest Score: 0 @Pennywise

AP1125912-001.jpg

COMMENTS:

@ode LOVE the robotic vibes they gave this compared to the original Rebel Heart demo

@God Control Feels like a HC or RH leftover

@nickkoko Much better than the demo version we got a few years before. A fun song, great beat.

@MonsterOfSpain If you've gotten to this point you'll know by now that Madame X is also an autotune lover... Jokes aside, this bop is honestly quite underrated. I read it was originally for Rebel Heart which kinda makes sense.

@whoresup Really enjoyed this as an unreleased Rebel Heart track, think it’s a bit of a bop just a shame so many good tracks didn’t make the album at the time.

@Trillion Reasons To be honest, I like Rebel Heart Demo Version of this song a little bit more, but I am glad Madonna kept this track. Also, lyrically it feels like a part of Extreme Occident. I mean, in Extreme Occident Madonna says that she has finally found herself, her freedom, and in BTUTTB she says: "Now I know how freedom feels, I'm never gonna stop". Another song about freedom and enjoying your life.

@Philo I like the beat the most, it's very far-eastern sounding combined with house, my cup of tea, but the vocals are meh.

@Lionel Ronaldo Horrible. Just left it out the portfolio.

@Blown Away This one mentally cracked me. I was in desperate need of a song on this album that was even just tolerable and this one came on. I loved the instrumental and I thought I had finally found it. Then the vocals came in and my hope was crushed like a fly. Whoever did the vocal production on this thing should be banned from making music ever again.

@memomemome It seems belong to Hard Candy? idk
Oh wait I realized Pharrell write this. no wonder.

@MingersPrayer The leaked demo was better than the final version. To me this doesn't fit on the Madame X project. The Pharrell input actually makes me think of Hard Candy even though it was written 10 years later. Too repetitive for me.

@erotic4 Horrible, one of the worst things I ever heard from madonna, but a few seconds at the end were good.

@shoful I have mixed feelings about this track. I never liked it when it leaked for Rebel Heart. And even though she revamped it for this album it still has the same effect to me. The changed lyrics make it more relevant to this album so I appreciate that but am slightly annoyed she never says the word “Beat” even though it’s in the title. It’s like she knows we all heard it before and just duped us. I do love the super robotic sound of this song tho. Her most autotuned vocals on the album.

nvm going back to bed yall did BTUTTB dirty

selenalavigne
Just now, Aarghya said:

11. Batuka - Average Score: 7.38

Highest Score: 10 @Trillion Reasons @proxy @shoful

madame-x-is-an-accordeon-player-001.jpg

COMMENTS:

@God Control Good

@nickkoko This is one of the tracks the took a few listens for me to really appreciate it. I love the call and response verses, and the inclusion of the Batukaderas is a very empowering touch.

@MonsterOfSpain I appreciate it for using the Cape Verdian sounds but it doesn't really stand out, quite repetitive and a bit too long. I'd like it more if her voice wasn't so autotuned. The chants and the outro are nice though.

@whoresup It definitely captures the inspiration of the album and the sounds she wanted to explore but I find it very repetitive and it’s a skip for me.

@Trillion Reasons Batuka, as well as Killers Who Are Partying, have a special place in my heart, because I really love this song. For me, this is what Madame X is, this is the core of this album.

@Philo I like the song and how she gave those women a platform. Apart from the batukas, the highlight is the production for me.

@Lionel Ronaldo Beautiful song, even tho I don’t like Madge voice here. Sad but beautiful and nice message.

@Blown Away This is another hot mess. This time the grating vocals are paired with a instrumental that goes nowhere, lyrics that are repetitive as hell and a melody that fails to entice me. This song must be one of the worst she has ever recorded.

@MingersPrayer Nice production, great backstory, a good lynchpin for the album - however I often skip as it gets repetitive.

@Pennywise At one point I thought the song had restarted and I didn't notice and I don't have more to say about that. The ending, tho.

@erotic4 Beautiful tribute to Cape Verde. Very experimental and the choir is stunning.

@shoful This song I would consider one of the core of the album. Perfectly using this futuristic sound but included global sound influences. The inclusion of the Batukadeiras is something so special. They add such an element of authenticity to this record. Even though the lyrics are pretty simple and just a call and response. I think each word has a lot of power behind them especially with the women who are shouting the words and the history that they have. The music video was breathtaking and just thinking about it makes me tear up. Slavery and discrimination has to end! Corrupt leaders must go! Get that old man, put him in a jail

GOOD FKING BYEEEE

baseball fail GIF

Archived