💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I dreamed that Gaga was pregnant

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

The context of this dream is kind of messy, but apparently i was her assistant or something? Idk, thing is we were at her NYC apartment, Michael was there and Taylor as well for some reason :bear: 

Next thing i know Gaga was laying on her bed saying something like “do you wanna know what the voices in my head are telling me” and i instantly started worrying thinking she was having a breakdown or something, but then she pulled out her tablet and showed me her amazon account in which for some reason she was supposed to pay her bills with, makes no sense but ok. She hands me her tablet so i can help her out with the payment whatever and my sneaky ass started looking through her orders and I saw a bunch of baby clothes and toys. :cryga:

After that she started speaking to me in Spanish for some reason and she was very fluent i was surprised honestly :enigma:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

HeavyMetalLover
3 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

but then she pulled out her tablet and showed me her amazon account in which for some reason she was supposed to pay her bills with, makes no sense but ok. She hands me her tablet so i can help her out with the payment whatever and my sneaky ass started looking through her orders and I saw a bunch of baby clothes and toys. :cryga:

Stop snooping. :dom: But seriously what did you eat/drink before bed? Haha.

I’m pretty sure I had a dream a couple nights ago where Gaga and I were just chilling and talking, but I can’t remember what about. Maybe she was trying to figure out how to get back into her old account on GGD...

i don't remember ARTPOP

Decodekid
3 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Stop snooping. :dom: But seriously what did you eat/drink before bed? Haha.

I’m pretty sure I had a dream a couple nights ago where Gaga and I were just chilling and talking, but I can’t remember what about. Maybe she was trying to figure out how to get back into her old account on GGD...

I had pizza :huntyga: 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

GagaEnigma
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I had pizza :huntyga: 

Maybe you've also listened to this :enigma:

PlastiscGuy

I had a dream with Gaga the other night as well, I was at her concert and she threw some stuff at the crowd, like one of her leather jackets and for some reason, a condom :triggered:

PG.

Archived