Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

bionic
Just now, Levine said:
  Hide contents

Her likes on social medias were way too much compared to the second one (Ra'jah) that's why she won imho. But yeah I agree with some of you, she didn't get winner edit and this is why her victory is bittersweat to me. I'd preferred a Ra'jah win because this would have changed all the prespective of All Stars, but I guess they didn't like the idea.

Spoiler

Katya had more than Alaska, Detox, and Roxxxy combined and she still lost

buy bionic

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
Just now, bionic said:
  Hide contents

Katya had more than Alaska, Detox, and Roxxxy combined and she still lost

Spoiler

But that was still AS2 tho and Alaska was the clear winner of the season even before they started recording it lol AS2 today, with the same cast and the same final 4 and the same likes on social media would have seen Katya winning EASLY.

RAMROD

The winner is Detox

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Luke78619

Just seen what the final lip sync song is :bradley: 

I was literally imagining a lip sync to this song on my way to work earlier, I’m so happy :bradley: please be true

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

BlingNotTheMusic

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

So I've heard what the lipsync song is but those of you that know the winner, are you happy with the results? Very curious...

bionic
6 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

So I've heard what the lipsync song is but those of you that know the winner, are you happy with the results? Very curious...

They were probably my fourth fave of the top 4 but any of them are worthy winners to a degree 

buy bionic

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, bionic said:

They were probably my fourth fave of the top 4 but any of them are worthy winners to a degree 

Interesting, thank you. Ginger and Eureka, IMO, are the least deserving of the "All Star" crown. Not for any reason in particular, I think they excel at what they do, but I personally just don't think they are as versatile as the other queens. 

But I'm still pressed about Trixie being in the Hall of Fame so :laughga:

bionic
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Interesting, thank you. Ginger and Eureka, IMO, are the least deserving of the "All Star" crown. Not for any reason in particular, I think they excel at what they do, but I personally just don't think they are as versatile as the other queens. 

But I'm still pressed about Trixie being in the Hall of Fame so :laughga:

I didn't love Trixie until recently but I thought going into AS3 that she deserves a crown just for her pure star power. Bad at Drag Race, but the best representation of Drag Race finding America's next drag superstar.

I've said before that if anyone from S7 deserves the season's third crown it was and still is Katya. Sorry Ginj

buy bionic

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I didn't love Trixie until recently but I thought going into AS3 that she deserves a crown just for her pure star power. Bad at Drag Race, but the best representation of Drag Race finding America's next drag superstar.

I've said before that if anyone from S7 deserves the season's third crown it was and still is Katya. Sorry Ginj

We DEFINITELY disagree there but your username pays homage to iconicness so I'll forgive you 

Christina Aguilera Deal With It GIF

bionic
2 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

We DEFINITELY disagree there but your username pays homage to iconicness so I'll forgive you 

Christina Aguilera Deal With It GIF

TBF at surface level I would've crowned Shangela for sure (or double crowning with Trixie at best). I've not once had my fave win a season of Drag Race

buy bionic

BUtterfield 8
5 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Just seen what the final lip sync song is :bradley: 

I was literally imagining a lip sync to this song on my way to work earlier, I’m so happy :bradley: please be true

Don’t spoil me but what year was the song released?

bionic
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

buy bionic

Luke78619
7 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

2020 :party:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Levine

Just watched the episode: so SPOILER about it

Spoiler

I'm very happy for Kylie because she deserved it, BUT. There is a big BUT. In my humble opinion Ra'jah ATE them up in this episode. From the fashion, to the choreo in that ugly song, to the lyrics. Kylie was kinda luckluster in this episode? In the choreo she gave me "go girl give us nothing" vibes, the USA outfit was SO BASIC, but she did great in the final lipsync (Stupid Love yaaaaayyyy) and that saving from the fall was LEGENDARY. 
I don't know why Ra'jah kinda felt flat on Stupid Love, maybe it wasn't her thing? idk.

But I'm happy tho. The season has been great, the contestats were all great and this is one of the best AS (maybe second right after AS2 to me). They all can be proud of themeselves. 

Archived