💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

littlepotter

Anyway this season is giving me life. Yeah the acting challenge was horrible but that's the case in every season... that LIPSYNC tho, she served me everything. Should she have won the challenge though? No. But look. at. HER

Where tf are snatch game and the ruturning queens???

chaeri pls

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
phantasmas

The runway category was so good! 

I wish Kylie added a little more drama though.. maybe some fangs? claws? her little buns could have been wrapped in chains or rosaries idk just my onion

Spoiler

I'm going to miss Akeria's slayage on the runway :giveup:

JoeMo

I really hope we get a Gaga lip sync soon. Something from Chromatica. Seems like recently there’s been SO much Britney and Dua Lipa

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Luke78619
7 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I really hope we get a Gaga lip sync soon. Something from Chromatica. Seems like recently there’s been SO much Britney and Dua Lipa

Rain on Me as the finale song :firega:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

COOOK
5 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Rain on Me as the finale song :firega:

We stan a water-look moment...

RAMROD

Get ready for new ep today/this evening 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gypsy101

i thought it aired at midnight ET and i finally caved in and got Paramount+. i'm so annoyed lol

JusKeepBreathin
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i thought it aired at midnight ET and i finally caved in and got Paramount+. i'm so annoyed lol

I think it does but midnight California not East coast. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

gypsy101
44 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I think it does but midnight California not East coast. 

yes PT not ET:messga:

Noah

Spoiler about the newest EP!

Spoiler

Wow, Trinity turned it out. I‘m so happy for her. Rajah and Ginger were my second Standouts but everyone except the Bottom 2 did amazingly.

This Season I grew to LOVE Jan. I was SO sad to see her go, because she has everything it needs to like slay every challenge. She‘s pretty, she‘s talented, she can sing and dance. I hope with her seeing, meeting fans and touring that she‘ll grow a little more and then SLAY SLAY SLAY another All Stars Season in 3-4 years. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

alsemanche

That was so dramatic omg.....

Sad to see the queen go tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

COOOK

Jan became the only queen from S12 to appear on both girl group songs "You Don't Know Me" and "I'm That B*tch"

Fantina

Thoughts regarding the new episode :

Spoiler

Again, everyone brought it but yeah i agree with the bottom 2. Based on this challenge and runway Jan was stronger but based on the track record Pandora was better so I guess it all comes down to what you looking for. ALSO A GAG!! IT WAS A TIE!!! They should have eliminated both of them if they wanted a gag. Kinda sucks Trinity lost the lipsync (only because of that wig )  and has to eliminate someone! Ginger had the best lyrics she just needed a stronger runway and she could have won. Trinity looked amazing in both her performance piece and runway. Other standout for me was Eureka and tbh I liked her more then Rajah in this challenge ngl.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

ShayCristoforo

A little late, but Kylie did not deserve that win last week. Michelle literally had to get out of her chair to direct her, and Kylie still didn't do it. lol
Still need to watch this week's. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived