💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

Married the Night

Jan’s Gaga was PERFECT. And her runway was top notch. Well deserved win. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

People are dragging Eureka and Ginger for not being in the bottom, that why I was pissed. It's the poor judgement that brings hatred towards the queens because people fail to understand that it's not like Ginger pushed Yara in the bottom by telling Ru that.
On the other hand, the judges should be more careful because they know what they're doing with this poor judgement.

RahrahWitch

Glad Jan finally got her win!

I guess this is the start of the riggamorris, I feel like Eureka and Ginger were clearly the worst of the week. Both of them had meh runways and stiff performances.

This is why I hate queens going off track record when producers are picking favorites. A'keria has another bottom placement against her that wasn't deserved and Yara is gone... :noparty:

lifeasgeorge
On 7/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, bionic said:

Has anyone seen Ginger perform live? IMO on AS6 she's fading similar to how she did on AS2 and I'm thinking...maybe season 7 was just a right place, right time thing

honestly watching this season just made me realize the only reason Ginger really shone on S7 was because there were so many acting challenges with not many other strong competitors in that realm. Most of the girls were fashion queens so of course it was easy for Ginger to really stand out. 

AS2 and AS6 are giving Ginger some actual competition so things aren't looking really great for her right now but she does have the ability to turn this around. More than Akeria I would think. 

live and let live

Ladle Ghoulash
On 7/2/2021 at 7:24 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

Has anyone been listening to the race chaser pod with Willam & Alaska?

willam has been very bitter recently especially with AS6

I mean I know she’s upset that she can’t be on all stars but like who’s fault is that? 

I have and honestly I don't see it that way. Are you saying that because of her critiques of Ginger? Because imo, those runways were all pretty busted/underwhelming except the most recent one. 

CyanDante
11 hours ago, Levine said:

People are dragging Eureka and Ginger for not being in the bottom, that why I was pissed. It's the poor judgement that brings hatred towards the queens because people fail to understand that it's not like Ginger pushed Yara in the bottom by telling Ru that.
On the other hand, the judges should be more careful because they know what they're doing with this poor judgement.

Although I understand what you are saying, but if the queens are getting dragged by fans because of some decisions taken on a reality show, then the problem is not with the show, but with the fans. :shrug:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

tomsches

Kylie should have been in the top instead of Eureka. Trinity & Jan were both great it could have been either one. Yara was not the worst. I think it was Akeria's time to go. But maybe they'll make her the Roxxxy of the season. 

This season surprises me because it makes me like queens that I hated on their season. Like, Rajah and Trinity were among my least favourites in their seasons and I was really annoyed with them. But now I'm actually rooting for them.

Also, I love how everyone loves this season. But then again, I remember everyone loving AS3 and AS4 but then, Shangela/Manila were eliminated and suddenly everybody hated it. 

nathantj594

Scarlet and Ginger definitely should’ve been in the bottom

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Borislshere

unpopular opinion but I wasn't feeling Jan's gaga? It wasn't her performance but the verse and choreo itself. 

Trinity's on the other hand?? Oh I lost it. I can watch that performance over and over and instantly feel like Im watching Bey with the mannerisms and level of energy. I loved it. I loved it. 

La Rosalia

I saw the episode again nnn

And yeah my point still stands, Trinity K Bonet had the mannerisms, choreo and body language on point, I’m ****ing shook. She really should have won.

I now noticed what they said about Yara’s face, she killed the choreo but the she wasn’t serving face at all, her lipsync was weak. I still think she shouldn’t have been in the bottom over Ginger and I still don’t understand why Eureka was on top 💀 that spot really belonged to Kylie in my opinion. Ra’Jah looked gorgeous as Diana Ross too, I haven’t seen a lot of people say that. And Akeria’s dress has to be one of my favorites ever on the show.

bionic
51 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Also, I love how everyone loves this season. But then again, I remember everyone loving AS3 and AS4 but then, Shangela/Manila were eliminated and suddenly everybody hated it. 

To be fair what happened to Shangela on AS3 was proper BS and if I watched at the time I would've been mad about it

buy bionic

loathereality
2 hours ago, tomsches said:

Kylie should have been in the top instead of Eureka. Trinity & Jan were both great it could have been either one. Yara was not the worst. I think it was Akeria's time to go. But maybe they'll make her the Roxxxy of the season. 

This season surprises me because it makes me like queens that I hated on their season. Like, Rajah and Trinity were among my least favourites in their seasons and I was really annoyed with them. But now I'm actually rooting for them.

i really feel like ginger is the roxxxy of this season

weed

Ginger and Eureka should've been bottom.... 100%. Eureka's look was the worst by far, that hat looked like $5. The third top I would've given it to Pandora, loved her runway and she did great + makes up for minimal screentime lol. Jan deserved the win, she did phenomenal and I looved her outfit, my fave of the week + Akeria's. Her lip sync for the money was horrible, disappointed at that. Trinity killed it, very close 2nd.

BlingNotTheMusic

Not the bitter Jan gheys loving her Gaga performance :huntyga:

Jan slayed, Trinity, Kylie, Eureka next level

The rest were good.

Amazing episode! So sorry to see the eliminated queen go, but she displays a bad attitude sometimes...

Edit: Rajah looked gorgeous as always!

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Archived