Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

freezer bride
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

Has anyone seen Ginger perform live? IMO on AS6 she's fading similar to how she did on AS2 and I'm thinking...maybe season 7 was just a right place, right time thing

i agree. i thought she should’ve won 7 but she’s flopping this season

♥.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
47 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This episode she's had it with Ginger, and rightfully so. There's literally no excuse for her with these looks.

It’s not that deep…

COOOK
18 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

willam has been very bitter recently especially with AS6

I mean I know she’s upset that she can’t be on all stars but like who’s fault is that? 

3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s not that deep…

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

RAMROD

Well, it is still early in the game, maybe Ginge and Jan can prove their worth as time goes? And there is still that "game within the game" thing that looks like going to bring back the eliminated queen(s?) but we don't know what it is exactly yet too.  :shrug:

If they are gonna do something like AS2 on that, it will be a face crack of the century again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Oh silky spilling the T

65751-E17-DA1-B-497-E-8913-1-DB1-DCAFE8-

Hmm i dont agree with the Jan shade tbh. No one sang live except Silky sure, but Jan's was still one of the best at the talent show compared to all the other prerecorded vocals (and to Silkys live vocals lmao). How she wasn't in the top is still a mystery to me. And her ball looks were great and even if the last one wasn't the best, it was still very good regardless of how she did it. She deserved a top placement there too but Rupaul is gonna Rupaul I guess. 

The rest I get though, but these things are to be expected idk. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

weed

oh wow I'm watching untucked and I forgot how much I disliked Ra'jah lol the throwback moment of her coming for Scarlet in S11, I was uncomfortable. She has shown tremendous growth and I'm so happy for her now. and no I did not send her or anyone hate bc that's embarrassing and gross. Sending hate is embarrassing, period. 

Spoiler

I really hope Sonique wins but I'd be very happy if Ra'jah wins, too. Ginger no lmaoo not in MY hall of fame!

Fantina
6 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Oh silky spilling the T

65751-E17-DA1-B-497-E-8913-1-DB1-DCAFE8-

Agree with Silky 10000%.

Jan was pretty safe both weeks. To me her 3rd look on the ball was a step down from the S12 one. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

bionic

Jan's drag really hasn't been elevated since S12. Not sure why she chose to come back so soon.

buy bionic

waterlikemisery
On 7/3/2021 at 5:50 AM, JusKeepBreathin said:

It don't even think it was Silky's time eapecially when Jan was so basic in the acting challenge and on the runway.  I think she is a fierce queen but this week was terrible for her. Silky looked amazing on the runway. 

If i were on the show I would 100% no doubt, pick Jan's lipstick - first episode she lipsynced for the talent show while Silky played and sang live, second episode she had better looks than Silky but Silky helped everyone out when it came to sewing and Jan brought a corset from home like Yara Sofia did, third episode Jan was cringey in my opinion and I laughed at Silky's parts while I was cricketing when it came to Jan, also Silky had the best runway out of the Bottom 4.

AndiGaga

I'm glad that Silky is gone

I'd rather have an annoying and loud Silky than a quiet and boring one 

She was sooo in der head, but maybe she comes back with the Game within the Game

JusKeepBreathin

RuPaul this whole season so far.

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MadreMonster
On 7/3/2021 at 3:06 PM, RAMROD said:

Well, it is still early in the game, maybe Ginge and Jan can prove their worth as time goes? And there is still that "game within the game" thing that looks like going to bring back the eliminated queen(s?) but we don't know what it is exactly yet too.  :shrug:

If they are gonna do something like AS2 on that, it will be a face crack of the century again.

I’m sure it’s just bringing back the queens - the “game within a game” thing is just to make people interested. But I’m sure it’s just bring them back for a challenge and keep one.

Would be fun for something different and unique but not expecting much. Kinda wish they would just send them home and be done. It’s too predictable.

Adammmm

I don't like that Jan and Co. think that just because she is a vocalist, she should win every singing challenge. We KNOW Jan can sing, that's a fact, but that alone doesn't just automatically mean she should have won the Rusical or talent show.

I don't doubt that she sang live and production was shady and dubbed the audio for the final track, but her BF was under EVERY thread about the topic on Twitter saying she sang live. Girl, were you there during filming? Nope, you literally have zero clue if she actually sang live or not lmfaooo. It was comedic to me.

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, Raggedy Adam said:

I don't like that Jan and Co. think that just because she is a vocalist, she should win every singing challenge. We KNOW Jan can sing, that's a fact, but that alone doesn't just automatically mean she should have won the Rusical or talent show.

I don't doubt that she sang live and production was shady and dubbed the audio for the final track, but her BF was under EVERY thread about the topic on Twitter saying she sang live. Girl, were you there during filming? Nope, you literally have zero clue if she actually sang live or not lmfaooo. It was comedic to me.

I like Jan, but I havent seen any improvement from her season to this one. 

She seems to be the same girl but with more money, thats it. Im here to be proven wrong tho'.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived