Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Amazing and hilarious episode, I love Rajah and Kylie, so glad Silky went home.

That's all :reductive:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Has anyone been listening to the race chaser pod with Willam & Alaska?

willam has been very bitter recently especially with AS6

I mean I know she’s upset that she can’t be on all stars but like who’s fault is that? 

I will be listening from now on. Now that I know it exists. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Amazing and hilarious episode, I love Rajah and Kylie, so glad Silky went home.

That's all :reductive:

It don't even think it was Silky's time eapecially when Jan was so basic in the acting challenge and on the runway.  I think she is a fierce queen but this week was terrible for her. Silky looked amazing on the runway. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It don't even think it was Silky's time eapecially when Jan was so basic in the acting challenge and on the runway.  I think she is a fierce queen but this week was terrible for her. Silky looked amazing on the runway. 

to you your opinion GIF

La Rosalia

I’m sad about Silky leaving and certainly didn’t want her to leave as I liked her in season 11. But then again, this week it would have been very difficult to choose someone else. Everyone did a good job. 

I’m scared about Scarlet given that we’re getting a performance/dance challenge next week based on the preview.

Kadikaado
42 minutes ago, weed said:

Are those episodes only on streaming services/not uploaded on YouTube?

It's available on Spotify, sis!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Stephen
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It don't even think it was Silky's time especially when Jan was so basic in the acting challenge and on the runway.  I think she is a fierce queen but this week was terrible for her. Silky looked amazing on the runway. 

100%. Also Jan was the only queen in the bottom 4 who was critiqued on her look and her performance in the video. Akeria and Silky were praised for their looks and Ginger was praised for her acting. Jan wasn't wholly praised for either. Ru looked surprised/disappointed when Laganja revealed Silky's lipstick. I think she was expecting/wanting it to be Jan.

Luna Lovegood
16 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I mean I know she’s upset that she can’t be on all stars but like who’s fault is that? 

Why so sudden though like she isn’t that bitter towards all stars why now 😭

luna’s advocate

alsemanche
13 hours ago, La Rosalia said:

I’m listening to Willam’s and Alaska’s podcast and LMAO in gagging at how Willam dragged Ginger’s coat look 💀 and tbh she’s right like, you’re serving THAT on your third time in drag race? It ain’t cute.

I'm really disappointed in Ginger this season tbh. I LOVED her on her season (haven't seen her first All Stars yet) but she's just not doing anything special this season. Her looks, between that horrible entrance look and the redemption runway, have been a mess. Her acting is great at expected but everything rlse has been underwhelming tbh. I fully went in rooting for her but now I don't see her in the top at all idk

Soft, soothing, and succulent

CyanDante
12 hours ago, Stephen said:

100%. Also Jan was the only queen in the bottom 4 who was critiqued on her look and her performance in the video. Akeria and Silky were praised for their looks and Ginger was praised for her acting. Jan wasn't wholly praised for either. Ru looked surprised/disappointed when Laganja revealed Silky's lipstick. I think she was expecting/wanting it to be Jan.

Akeria kind of dug their own grave by saying Silky and her were the bottom two. Silky kinda tried to diffuse that by saying Jan was in the bottom as well. But then immediately apologized, when honestly there was no need to because what she said was completely true. And considering the hate they have received in their own seasons, I don't think they would take the risk of sending a white fan favourite home. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Stephen
1 minute ago, CyanDante said:

Akeria kind of dug their own grave by saying Silky and her were the bottom two. Silky kinda tried to diffuse that by saying Jan was in the bottom as well. But then immediately apologized, when honestly there was no need to because what she said was completely true. And considering the hate they have received in their own seasons, I don't think they would take the risk of sending a white fan favourite home. 

Yeah it's a damn shame Silky was censoring herself. Even in her talent show performance she was clearly holding back. The backlash from s11 traumatized her and it's heartbreaking to see . I wish the queens could live in a hate free world. We get enough hate from homophobes and racists, you would think our own community would be better. It's ****ed up.

COOOK
17 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Not bitterness, she always had things to say about the show and how WOW treated her and some queens. This episode she's had it with Ginger, and rightfully so. There's literally no excuse for her with these looks.

bionic

Has anyone seen Ginger perform live? IMO on AS6 she's fading similar to how she did on AS2 and I'm thinking...maybe season 7 was just a right place, right time thing

buy bionic

Archived