💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

HIM820

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for Kylie's looks every week!!! Now that I know Willam helped pull some looks together, and her showing up with the same exact outfit as Gaga!

Stunning 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riley
6 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Whilst I have a pretty certain top five in my head, i have no idea who tf is gonna go next and every elimination is gonna seem undeserving because they’re all so great :messga:

When they announced the cast I was lowkey disappointed/underwhelmed and couldn't decide any (personal) clear top runners like usually you can -- but now that Im watching, Im so pleasantly surprised and every week Im like I don't want anyone to go home??? and like we could have multiple top all stars each week?? This is shaping out to be a really great season AND cast. 

Levine

What an amazing season, finally!

Three iconic lipsyncs (poor season 13), the STELLAR talent.  

Fantina

Thoughts on Episode 3:

The commercials were so funny. Every single one of the queens did an amazing job. It is one of those episodes where they have to split hairs to see who is in the bottom. That being said, I was surprised Trinity won the main challenge. Thought it was going to go to Yara/Rajah. And that runway..... chile.......... EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM SLAYED. Best outfits are Scarlet and A'keria hands down. On Season 11 A'keria and Silky were my faves to win. They brought in charisma and slayed most of the challenges. Was shocked to see neither of them make it to the final lipsync. My heart broke for SIlky when she said she held back because of the hate. **** those racist ass dragrace fans. They always love to pick on strong and powerful queens because deep down they themselves are the ones that are insecure. 

Yall gonna hate me but this lipsync should have been a tie. Trinity killed it too. Laganja was doing dips and dips but Trinity gave face for the gods. I was kinda shocked to see Silky go. Thought it was gonna be A'keria and that exit line made me cry ngl.

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

waterlikemisery

i remember spilling the AS6 cast on here when they disappeared for filming but my god, im really really happy you guys see what i see in ra'jah and in the cast - i remember posting about how amazing it was because it was full of wildcards and unexpected girls, really really strong episodes and from what i know, this season will continue it's greatness. i'm really delighted and excited you all are loving it like i am.

JoeMo

Absolutely loving this Laganja ru-demption. That bitch is fierce. It’s a shame there weren’t many people who saw that on season 6 because she was so dramatic. God, I love her so much. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

BUtterfield 8

Has anyone been listening to the race chaser pod with Willam & Alaska?

willam has been very bitter recently especially with AS6

I mean I know she’s upset that she can’t be on all stars but like who’s fault is that? 

Thomas P
On 7/1/2021 at 11:48 AM, ManuelColon said:

This episode proved how good All Stars can be, but also how good Drag Race CAN be, one of the best episodes in a long time from beginning to end, the challenge was great, the performances were all good to great to even amazing, great runway (should be done every single season), the lipsync had me dying, when Physical started playing not only did I start screaming, but the fact that MISS TRINITY AND MISS LAGANJA, THE TWO BEST LIPSYNCERS IN SEASON 6 WERE DOING IT BLEW MY MIND.

I love when DR gives this much greatness, kudos to all the queens for being forces, no one did bad this week, everyone was deserving of being safe.

The elimination had me tearing up a bit, I completely understand her words and feelings, she looked absolutely stunning and after how much I disliked her during her season, I have also grown as a person and I know how amazing she is, how worthy she is and it is sad to see her being on her head so much after knowing that if she wanted to she could have the whole room just for herself. I'm not religious, but God bless her.

We had everything we want, a little drama, a little story, a little emotion, good challenge, good runway, top 10 lipsync of all time, confusion about the bottom placements, dilemma.

Exactly this. 

2021 has produced a lot of garbage Drag Race episodes but UK season 2 Episode 5 (aka UK Hun), and this episode are two of the greatest in the show’s history. No one can change my mind. They are EXACTLY what make this one of, if not, the greatest television shows of all time. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

This is BY far the best All Stars season since AS2 (which is my favourite of the entire series). 

It’s the best season of Drag Race since UK2 (has the potential to be even better than that), which was the best season since AS2 imo.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

HIM820
25 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

I mean I know she’s upset that she can’t be on all stars but like who’s fault is that? 

I mean I fault RuPaul as much as Willam (and Courtney for that matter) when it comes to stuff like this. I know the other girls and some producers have been trying to mend that relationship for years but neither side seems to want to budge. It’s sad because I really think Willam would be ****ing iconic on All Stars, especially if they were able to keep it top secret. 

I think she’s especially bitter for AS6 because she helped some of the queens with looks and sorta knew the themes, so once you know that in your mind you are like “crap I would have killed that runway” but you don’t really have the chance. 

RAMROD

This BtS is great!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

La Rosalia

I’m listening to Willam’s and Alaska’s podcast and LMAO I’m gagging at how Willam dragged Ginger’s coat look 💀 and tbh she’s right like, you’re serving THAT on your third time in drag race? It ain’t cute.

weed
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Are those episodes only on streaming services/not uploaded on YouTube?

Archived