đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

I just looked it up and majority of the cast finished 7th or higher (meaning sent home sooner) like how is this all stars I genuinely don't understand :billie:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

These ones will NEVER come back. Some either hate Rupaul, World of Wonder or both, others (Kim Chi in particular) don’t wanna jeopardize their brands by potentially messing up bad on an All Stars season so it’s really not worth it for them.  

Aren't they contractually obligated?

HIM820
24 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Sure because they care more about producing a "reality" competition and having a "redemption" season for AS3 :stalkga: double win for S4 and ANOTHER (justified) redemption in s5

I'm not the only one who thinks it's lame. Also US Drag race has become an overproduced mess so I suppose I shouldn't expect different from All Stars. International seasons of drag race are all we have left lol

Edit: literally none of the queens in the alleged cast reveal did anything remotely interesting. At least s2 of all stars had a lot of fierce competition and a lot of high placing queens. You really had no idea who would win. But this cast is like...we don't really care who wins lmao

Again you’re focusing on how they did in their original seasons before ever seeing what they are going to give now. Some of these people haven’t been on drag race in a long time. I personally don’t care if they all made it to the finale their original runs or if they had a funny catchphrase/drama. I want to see what they can bring now in 2021. What costumes they can come up with, showing off their talents etc 

to your point about it being produced... um LOL the show has always been crazily campy overproduced as most reality shows are. Especially when they were dealing with queens in the earlier days with lower budgets and not understanding the show fully, the producers had to put in more work then. 

may I ask are you a newer fan of drag race? (last 4-5 seasons)

- also just to answer you, queens are not contractually obligated to do All Stars as MANY have turned it down. RuPaul no longer gets along with Willam, Pearl, and Courtney Act so they probably will never be invited until that is fixed. 

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

Again you’re focusing on how they did in their original seasons before ever seeing what they are going to give now. Some of these people haven’t been on drag race in a long time. I personally don’t care if they all made it to the finale their original runs or if they had a funny catchphrase/drama. I want to see what they can bring now in 2021. What costumes they can come up with, showing off their talents etc 

to your point about it being produced... um LOL the show has always been crazily campy overproduced as most reality shows are. Especially when they were dealing with queens in the earlier days with lower budgets and not understanding the show fully, the producers had to put in more work then. 

may I ask are you a newer fan of drag race? (last 4-5 seasons)

- also just to answer you, queens are not contractually obligated to do All Stars as MANY have turned it down. RuPaul no longer gets along with Willam, Pearl, and Courtney Act so they probably will never be invited until that is fixed. 

No I've watched drag race since s2 :lolly: live in gay bars so I'm probably older than a lot of the fans on here. But idk I just feel like the last few seasons of drag race, the producers have been trying to push a narrative whether it affected who won or not. 

Like if Kandy Muse was on s6, she would've been sent home first or second. Now, because she makes for "good TV" they will keep her around. This is just one instance of what I meant by "over produced"

HIM820
3 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

No I've watched drag race since s2 :lolly: live in gay bars so I'm probably older than a lot of the fans on here. But idk I just feel like the last few seasons of drag race, the producers have been trying to push a narrative whether it affected who won or not. 

Like if Kandy Muse was on s6, she would've been sent home first or second. Now, because she makes for "good TV" they will keep her around. This is just one instance of what I meant by "over produced"

That’s been happening from season 1... Rebecca Glasscock had no business being the finale but because it caused drama and shocked people- there she was. 

and cool! Glad you’ve been watching for so long. I’m surprised you haven’t heard about the queens producers/RuPaul won’t invite again tho...

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

Glad you’ve been watching for so long. I’m surprised you haven’t heard about the queens producers/RuPaul won’t invite again tho...

I live in an alternate Runiverse where ****-thing is possible...

episode 8 alaska GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

CyanDante
1 hour ago, Delaytica said:

She would still be sent home first if the Condragulations episode was a competitive one or if she was cast on S12 or the recent season of drag race UK. :bear:

I am re-watching Season 5 probably for the 15th time now and the competition is so fierce. Jinkx, Alaska, Roxxy, Detox, Coco, Alyssa, Ivy :bradley::bradley::bradley: sooo good and Serene Cha Cha as well. :poot:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, CyanDante said:

She would still be sent home first if the Condragulations episode was a competitive one or if she was cast on S12 or the recent season of drag race UK. :bear:

I am re-watching Season 5 probably for the 15th time now and the competition is so fierce. Jinkx, Alaska, Roxxy, Detox, Coco, Alyssa, Ivy :bradley::bradley::bradley: sooo good and Serene Cha Cha as well. :poot:

Season 5 is probably my favorite.

Seasons 3 - 6 are the best other than AS season 2 and the international seasons. I honestly liked it better when less people watched :billie: it felt more authentic and like a competition instead of a popularity contest like it is now. (Although, #TeamSymone)

Drag Race Canada, UK 1 and 2, and Holland all sh*t on US drag race s7 - now lol

CyanDante
3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Spoiler

On that note, who is ready to root for Serena in AS6. They are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel, huh :billie: 

ProfessionalClown

Can’t wait til international so Juju can finally win 

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Delaytica said:

Season 5 is probably my favorite.

Seasons 3 - 6 are the best other than AS season 2 and the international seasons. I honestly liked it better when less people watched :billie: it felt more authentic and like a competition instead of a popularity contest like it is now. (Although, #TeamSymone)

Drag Race Canada, UK 1 and 2, and Holland all sh*t on US drag race s7 - now lol

Season 5 is my all time favourite as well. Jinkx is my all time favourite queen. :whitney:

Have you seen Drag race thailand? The top 5 of S2 - Angele, Kandy Zyanide, Kana, Vanda and Bandit is probably one of the strongest top 5's of all time. :firega:

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

LITERAL bottom of the barrel :billie:. But it will be interesting to see what happens. 

I mean just look at Tatiana, I was so shook at her transformation and I really hope she comes back. 

CyanDante
1 minute ago, Delaytica said:

LITERAL bottom of the barrel :billie:. But it will be interesting to see what happens. 

I mean just look at Tatiana, I was so shook at her transformation and I really hope she comes back. 

Tati was still a top 4 though, and won more challenges than Juju. :ally:

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, CyanDante said:

Season 5 is my all time favourite as well. Jinkx is my all time favourite queen. :whitney:

Have you seen Drag race thailand? The top 5 of S2 - Angele, Kandy Zyanide, Kana, Vanda and Bandit is probably one of the strongest top 5's of all time. :firega:

S5 always brings back good memories because I was living in Portland, OR at the time and Jinx is from Seattle so it was a great atmosphere in that bar. I wanted Alaska to win but she got hers :classy:

I'll have to watch Thailand for sure. I watched I think 2 episodes and I have to really focus on reading (lmao) but was very impressed. I think the winner will be on AS international too!

Archived