đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
37 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Jan doesn’t get **** for “not having trauma”. Rosé did very well in the competition despite not having trauma at all.

The difference? Jan brings an annoying/hyperactive attitude to every kind of challenge where she doesn’t need to and she does not understand the critiques that were given to her. 

Do you all really think that she didn’t deserve to be in the bottom in the pink table challenge? Her energy clearly didn’t suit the challenge at all. Same thing in this challenge, she didn’t follow the instructions. 

She didn't follow the instructions because she was so focused on herself to even hear the instructions. The same way she almost derailed table talk by constantly interrupting Ginger's story with stupid one liners. "And that's the vulnerability the judges are looking for." Like really. In the middle of Ginger's story. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

The problem with Jan is that she WANTS SO BAD to be loved by Ru/the judges, so she's like a child to me that wants to grab the mother's attention.
It was clear, in this episode also, that she forced herself to cry and to "show vulnerability" but it came out like something fake.
If she stood up and said "I don't give a **** about weakness and vulnerabily, I've had a great life" and embrace her "villain edit" she'd have been much more loved and accepted. I think the producers kinda pushed her to be the villain, once they saw she wasn't going in that direction they eliminated her.

I'm kinda happy for this elimination because the more in the game, the more the producers would have destroyed her, so it was a relief to me.

At this point Trinity is the clear winner to me. Ra'jah I love her but I don't feel All Stars winner material. 

CyanDante

It's so funny that Jan got to hear from Trinity what basically she wanted to hear from Ru. :selena: Kinda made me tear up. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

DanielM

I love Drag Race but girl I'm getting tired of this vulnerability and inner saboteur kind of stuff. Kyle started to cry while talking to RuPaul and I was like "here's come the Emmy episode". The reality tv in this show is so annoying, I wish they would stop crying. They are amazing people, so talent, and Drag Race always tries to paint them as emotional, weak and problematic people. Ugh! 

Besides that, yet another great main challenge. They all did great. I would vote Pandora out, but I'm not mad with Jan leaving. It was too soon for her to be on All Stars anyway

PunkTheFunk

Great episode (just watched it). This season has been such a joy to watch, I don't want it to end :giveup:

Levine

But why Eureka has been dragging Jan since day 1 but decided to eliminate Pandora? Am I the only one who thinks the tie thing was fabricated?

COOOK
On 7/29/2021 at 2:47 PM, COOOK said:

Jan became the only queen from S12 to appear on both girl group songs "You Don't Know Me" and "I'm That B*tch"

CyanDante
55 minutes ago, COOOK said:

I like this one more. :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

littlepotter
On 7/30/2021 at 5:14 PM, Levine said:

At this point Trinity is the clear winner to me. Ra'jah I love her but I don't feel All Stars winner material. 

I feel the opposite, I'm really happy to see Trinity doing so well but her energy still gives me insecurity and doubt. Whenever she wins a challenge she's in disbelief, and threw a tantrum last time because the bottom queens didn't say congrats even though it was their ass on the line. That's not very winner like to me. Whereas Rajah just emanates confidence and self assuredness, despite having a bad reputation coming in. She also could've easily won this challenge and it was funny how they tried to justify her losing because of the color of her boots.

chaeri pls

bionic

Would TKB be the first time we have two winners with the same name? The name Trinity is just too powerful :giveup: 

buy bionic

Levine
4 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I feel the opposite, I'm really happy to see Trinity doing so well but her energy still gives me insecurity and doubt. Whenever she wins a challenge she's in disbelief, and threw a tantrum last time because the bottom queens didn't say congrats even though it was their ass on the line. That's not very winner like to me. Whereas Rajah just emanates confidence and self assuredness, despite having a bad reputation coming in. She also could've easily won this challenge and it was funny how they tried to justify her losing because of the color of her boots.

Watch Ginger snatching the crown from both of them :deadbanana:

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Watch Ginger snatching the crown from both of them :deadbanana:

Girl this is my biggest fear :rip: I used to love her but for some reason she's gettingin my last nerve this season and it's starting to look more and more like they're trying to push her

chaeri pls

littlepotter
3 hours ago, bionic said:

Would TKB be the first time we have two winners with the same name? The name Trinity is just too powerful :giveup: 

No, we have Sasha Velour and Sasha Belle :sis:

Anyway we only know one Trinity, and it's not SheDevilByNight :sis:

chaeri pls

JusKeepBreathin

I actually think Ginger might pull a win because the real acting challenges haven't really started yet and of the girls that remain she is the strongest and snatch game hasn't started either. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Stephen
7 hours ago, Levine said:

But why Eureka has been dragging Jan since day 1 but decided to eliminate Pandora? Am I the only one who thinks the tie thing was fabricated?

Maybe Eureka didn't want the heat of sending home a fan fave.

Archived