💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

phantasmas
Spoiler

I now understand why Jan is the way she is.. because their grandma made them believe they're better than everyone else :lmao:

Which is not a bad thing, dont get me wrong, lol. 

Bob talks about how their own mom made them feel the same way growing up. But Bob knows how to tone it down and be approachable.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK
2 hours ago, Chris Thomason said:

Also side note, I'm sick of this game within a game bs, it's dragging on (pun intended) for too long now.

inb4 they're gonna "rock, paper, scissors" to the crown :neyde:

LateToCult

Not me being gagged by a drag race episode for the first time in YEARS. :cryga:

Trinity and Ra’jah slayed this week! Ginger and Eureka did their thing too! And Miss Kylie? GORGEOUS 

Chris Thomason
3 hours ago, COOOK said:

inb4 they're gonna "rock, paper, scissors" to the crown :neyde:

Ginger has already lost..... twice :selena:

Cody James

Sad to see the girl go home this week. I honestly have never been so equally rooting for so many at the same time. I just know I have many more sad heart breaking coming 😣

Rebel

THIS WAS SO GOOOOOODDDDD :lmao:

Like legit GREAT television. Those last 10 minutes deserve the Emmy.

JusKeepBreathin

Bye girl. 

Spoiler

The actor singer was again in the bottom in a challenge that was one of her strengths. At least the other girl was in the bottom because it was one of her weak areas.  

A great episode. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Grigio Guy

I just don’t get where the judges are coming from. Jan grew up in a privileged setting as a nonPOC. It’s OKAY for her to not have trauma and to constantly be on 10. Jesus.

Religion is a product to sell.

JusKeepBreathin
19 minutes ago, Grigio Guy said:

I just don’t get where the judges are coming from. Jan grew up in a privileged setting as a nonPOC. It’s OKAY for her to not have trauma and to constantly be on 10. Jesus.

I mean Rosé grew up the same way and the same judges were great to her. It's not about Jan's background. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HotLikeMexico

At this point
 I just want Rajah or Trinity to win. I really don’t care about the rest of the people left. They are getting on my nerves. 

Rebel

It’s not even about Jan not having a traumatic background, it’s because stuff like: 

Pink Table challenge: “this is the vulnerability the judges are looking for!!! đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ș”

Musical challenge about being real and empowering: “Like Mama Ru said I’m bringing the funk!! đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ș” 

“Welcome to Jantucked!! đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ș” 

Like damn can we be real for a second and not act like an unhinged Drag Race stan :messga: her mind LIVES in the television show.

Cody James
5 hours ago, Grigio Guy said:

Thank you. Do we have the be traumatized to be “loved” by people?? I am sure most of us have a story, but not all stories are going to be heart wrenching. 

bionic
31 minutes ago, Cody James said:

Thank you. Do we have the be traumatized to be “loved” by people?? I am sure most of us have a story, but not all stories are going to be heart wrenching. 

Exactly. 

I thought I was watching RuPaul's Drag Race, not the Oppression Olympics

buy bionic

Cody James
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Exactly. 

I thought I was watching RuPaul's Drag Race, not the Oppression Olympics

Hahaha. Literally, the only hate Jan gets or other queens, but mostly Jan this season, is that they want to see the real her? Does that mean shedding a tear over something that is assumably there? Just seems unfair. What if a queen is not ready? Next thing you know, they will poke at a queen who is trans or was bullied and force them to speak when they are not mentally ready. I love the show, but these criticisms are, well, “Not This” status. 

La Rosalia

Jan doesn’t get **** for “not having trauma”. RosĂ© did very well in the competition despite not having trauma at all.

The difference? Jan brings an annoying/hyperactive attitude to every kind of challenge where she doesn’t need to and she does not understand the critiques that were given to her. 

Do you all really think that she didn’t deserve to be in the bottom in the pink table challenge? Her energy clearly didn’t suit the challenge at all. Same thing in this challenge, she didn’t follow the instructions. 

Archived