Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPauls DragRace All Stars 6

MessyTop

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

Don't watch the "Next time on..." after watching Episode 2 if you don't want any SPOILERS... They literally showed the top All Star waiting for the lip-sync assassin :neyde:

Reveal hidden contents

but I'm happy with who that is :ally:

See this is what happens when VH1 isn’t airing it 

Like the 2nd episode has a thumbnail of a queen so we know she didn’t go home on ep 1

5 hours ago, weed said:

no offense can there be a new thread now that the season is starting lol 26 pages before the first episode

No 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

Don't watch the "Next time on..." after watching Episode 2 if you don't want any SPOILERS... They literally showed the top All Star waiting for the lip-sync assassin :neyde:

Reveal hidden contents

but I'm happy with who that is :ally:

wait i watched it and  didn't even notice  :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

BUtterfield 8

I can’t at the best friend storyline in episode 2 I’m sorry that queen would no longer be my friend after that 

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

wait i watched it and  didn't even notice  :air:

It was like a 1 second shot I don’t even know either but my guess is probably right 

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It was like a 1 second shot I don’t even know either but my guess is probably right 

I mean, if you pause it you can see her. She looks stunning btw

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

JusKeepBreathin

Yara wasn't strong but why was she in the bottom? 

There was that one girl how wore Dockers khaki's and a construction vest  as part of her look. I mean come on. She did nothing. 

It's really starting to get to me exactly how xenophobic RPDR and RPDR All-stars really is. 

That said Rajah deserves her win and the lip-sync was epic.  Scarlet was also amazing this week 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CyanDante
10 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Yara wasn't strong but why was she in the bottom? 

There was that one girl how wore Dockers khaki's and a construction vest  as part of her look. I mean come on. She did nothing. 

It's really starting to get to me exactly how xenophobic RPDR and RPDR All-stars really is. 

Trinity's final look was easily one of the best, probably that saved her from the bottom three. All of them actually did pretty well in the final look except Jiggly. Yara's first look was really not it and the judges said the second look was not denim, that's why I guess they chose her for the bottom.

I mean, didn't Yara just win the first episode? :poot:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

JusKeepBreathin
17 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Trinity's final look was easily one of the best, probably that saved her from the bottom three. All of them actually did pretty well in the final look except Jiggly. Yara's first look was really not it and the judges said the second look was not denim, that's why I guess they chose her for the bottom.

I mean, didn't Yara just win the first episode? :poot:

Girl no. It was a bunch of tool attached to a corset. Frade tool and a badly bedazzled corset. 

She's "the villain" and will probably be top three for the drama. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Noir

I can't believe Jan wasn't top three at least. Raja was deserving of the win but Jan knocked it out the park too! 

COOOK
53 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

See this is what happens when VH1 isn’t airing it 

Paramount and VH1 have nothing to do with the editing, World of Wonder brings them the "final product"

Sandrology

SPOILER!

Rajahs 2nd and 3rd look were amazing but her first one didnt do it for me.

For me Scarlet ate the 1st look so HARD, and the 3rd one was great as well, so she deserved to be in the top at least.

How Silky was save after THAT last outfit, I will never understand.

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Sandrology said:

SPOILER!

We literally have a spoiler tag :selena:

Sandrology
2 minutes ago, Sandrology said:

SPOILER!

Spoiler

Rajahs 2nd and 3rd look were amazing but her first one didnt do it for me.

For me Scarlet ate the 1st look so HARD, and the 3rd one was great as well, so she deserved to be in the top at least.

How Silky was save after THAT last outfit, I will never understand.

Archived