đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

God Control

Featured Posts

Lovelife
1 hour ago, God Control said:

It’s what’s in the article, and it’s not like Gaga has legal ownership of the name. Every fan base thinks their singer is the queen of pop.

And your calling Madge Queen of Pop in this specific Gaga base site:huntyga: THE CONFUSION, THE BAIT!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile
29 minutes ago, Curunir said:

On a forum devoted to Gaga for 11+ years? Yes :poot:

I am a huge Gaga fan as well but who been holding that title and is known as such for decades?

IllusionLover

Question: does Madonna owns her masters or not?

If not how does it work when she leaves a label??? 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

The Bling
1 hour ago, Majora said:

F8641-DCA-E968-4576-8-FBD-2-F483-FEC3-A1 

"Love, Compassion and Kindness are key."

:lmao:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

The Bling
26 minutes ago, Runway said:

Interscope isn’t missing out here

They can keep those shitty three albums she did with them :ladyhaha:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

"Love, Compassion and Kindness are key."

:lmao:

You forgot to add the hearts :neyde:

God Control
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

Oh wow! I totally believe this, it's even coming from the worlds most reliable news source: The Sun :)

Her label unfollowed her and removed her from her website, Warner followed her and put her image in their banner. It doesn’t even need a reliable source now lol 

1 hour ago, oslo said:

On Apple Music France, to present Gaga Radio, they refer to Gaga as the queen of pop. :triggered:

Is that validation? :ladyhaha:

Joke aside, should there be a queen of pop after all? Is that really important? Artistry and legacy are more important than a tittle, which will never be an official one, as many fanbases are calling their fav the queen, or even goddess sometimes. This is just cheerleading :ohwell:

Anyway, I don’t have any opinion about Madonna signing with Warner. But I hope it is going to be a great partnership. :vegas:

I’m not saying we need a queen of pop or that others are less than her or anything but it’s just a name people grew to associate with her over decades of her career since she was the first to break so many new grounds and inspired so many artists and they even admit so. I guess that’s why it stuck.

What bothers me is that no one seems to debate that MJ is the King of Pop but it seems like everyone who cares for these titles seems to wanna find an opportunity to discredit its use on Madonna and same for other artists.

1 hour ago, pachinko said:

thats the point. They want hit worthy thread. :popcorn:

Just copied what was in the article. Not a big deal really especially the whole world called her the queen of pop for decades for what she achieved and the new grounds she broke and how many she inspired.

1 hour ago, Brecht said:

Didn’t she leave Warner saying they don’t respect her there? :bear:

Good thing they seem to regret it now 

55 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I mean, did Madame X even get promoted? It felt like Interscope completely ignored that album.

They treated her legacy and new releases like sh*t. Good riddance 

The Bling
4 minutes ago, Majora said:

You forgot to add the hearts :neyde:

And you forgot to follow your own morals :neyde:

vixdean

I was just looking at previous Madonna TV promos on youtube, and check out the last ever one with Warner for Celebration:

Nothing since then with Interscope has capitalised on her legacy and star power the same way that Warner did. I'm really hopeful they will recapture that.

jimmytimestep

Interscope needs to be *very* careful. The press buzz on them these days has not been great. I could see other legacy artists jumping ship.

OT: this is a great move for Madonna, very savvy from both an artistic and financial standpoint. I’m sure the second Iovine called her a “wasted investment” she made up her mind to get out. and that was years ago. 

• Moderator changed the title to Madonna Quits Interscope & Signs with Warner

Archived